Chapter #1

Tori's POV

I awake. My eyes observe the house in front of me. Why am I here? Where is here? What day is it even? I try to remember what last happened... I last remember it being July 3rd, 2015, I was sitting in my room on my computer watch youtube, I was in my house in England, and my name was Tori Rose. I return to what seems like reality when I realize I have just been staring at some strangers house. Curious me decides these people might know me or why I'm here. As I walk to the door I scan the porch for a doorbell and hit it with my finger. A familiar looking woman opens the door.

"Hi sweetie, what can I do for you?"

I stand there confused on who she looks like when she is asking me a question. "I'm lost" I tell her because it is the truth and I want to see if I remember her house or something. She motions for me to come inside and I don't remember anything until a man walks in the room and begins talking to the lady who opened the door.

"Stormie," he begins looking at the lady then a quick glance at me, "who's this?"

"This, Mark, is..."

"Tori Rose" I finish for her since she doesn't know. "I'm lost" I say again to get 'Mark'. He takes 'Stormie' to another room and holds up one finger indicating that he was gonna go talk about my being here in another room.I sit patiently until a little boy looking around the age of 9 or 10 comes is calling for his mom the quiets when he sees me. I wave and smile and then he backs up running back up stairs. Stormie and Mark come back in the room and start to ask me questions.

"So, where are you from?" Stormie begins.

"Well I grew up in Aurora, Colorado but I moved a month ago the England. Umm, where are we now?" They look at eachother then at me.

"Littleton, Colorado" Mark says. My eyes widen and have a mini panic attack. I look behind Stormie and Mark to see, like, five or so kids looking at me from the top of the stairs. Mark sees my eye focused on something and turns around. Oh... My... God... how did I not realize it 10 minutes ago? Somehow I got to the Lynch's house in the past. I pinch my hand to check if I'm dreaming but I'm not. Before I get too excited and then confused I ask what the date is.

"July 3rd, 2005, why?" Stormie asks.

My heart began to pound and my hands were shaking, the clock next to me said 9:33 pm. Mark looked over and left. I was getting all the emotions I have ever had in one blow. Stormie saw how freaked out I looked and called Mark back down. He said he was putting someone to bed but she told him the bring the kids too. I watched and the six people entered the room. I freaked out inside knowing that I truly was in the Lynch's house but let them introduce themselves by name and age. Riker was my celebrity crush back in my time and I was sooooooo happy to meet him, even like this. Pretending I didn't know everything about them, I told them my name and Stormie told Rydel, who was 11 and this time, I would be staying the night in her room. She seemed confused but ok with this. We all went upstairs and Riker let me borrow clothing to sleep in because he was the only one the same size as me, and age.

Once I got dressed and borrowed a tooth brush(new, old would be gross) I thanked everyone and went to Rydel's room and looked out the window to the front of the house. I saw a little lump in the open driveway. I realized it was my backpack. Wait. I packed for this? Oh well, I told stormie I left my backpack outside and went to get it. I ran back upstairs and looked inside. My little school bag was completely full. In the two small side pocket it has my phone(YESSSSS!), keys to my England house(useless here), another random key, and a pack of gum. In the front pocket it had my small red sketchbook, a little baggie of charcoal pencils, eraser, and sharpener. In the largest pocket it had my favorite camp sweatshirt, 3 pairs of shorts, 2 shirts, 1 tank top, 1 pj outfit(sorry Riker, I didn't know), my charger(again YESSSS), my red bear stuffed animal, my makeup bag, and a little note at the bottom that read "Hope you like it... good luck :)" I flipped it over and read "No way out".

I decided to check my phone for any 2005 updates but it seemed like nothing had changed. I had perfect wifi which was weird and my phone said my 2015 but I was on Colorado time. Somehow I got myself to sleep just hoping this would just be a dream that I would regret ending because I could have meet the beautiful Riker Lynch. Oh and by the way Rydel and everyone else were asleep while I was emptying my backpack.

As I begin to open my eyes I feel someone looking at me. I turn over to see 11 year old Rydel looking at me. She told me her mom made breakfast downstairs so I went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I put on my light wash jean shorts,my white, off the shoulder, crochet sweater thingy, and my navy blue converse. I did my makeup just so I looked presentable to humanity and brushed out my hair. I put Riker's pajamas back in his room folded. When I was in his room I remembered it was also Rocky's room and looked around without touching anything. I headed downstairs.

Riker's POV

I hear footsteps coming downstairs so I look to see who it was. It was Tori, not quite sure how I feel about her. I went back to eating my waffles. She sits down next to me and mom hands her a plate with two waffles and two strips of bacon. I got up to put my plate in the sink and I also took Rocky and Rydel's. I went over to join Ross and Ryland on the couch and we just talked about what we wanted to do today with dad. We decided to go to the park.

We drove to the park with a picnic mom, Rydel, and Tori made. I decided to talk to Tori because I thought it would be smart to get to know her and my parents would try to make me anyways.

I walk up to her and ask if we can go talk on the swings. We had an hour of doing whatever before lunch. "Hey Tori, can we talk over there?"

"Sure" she replies.

"So, you just showed up last night, what was that about?"

"Oh um, honestly I don't know"

"Well..." I begin to ramble from this awkward ness.

"I know this may sound crazy, but I think I have traveled back in time" Before I could respond Rocky took me away to go play football. She just stood there at first watching me leave and start playing football but then she sat on the swing with a small pink thing in her hands.(Iphone btw)

Author ness

Heyy! This is my first chapter to my first fanfiction. Tell me if you want to hear more and what you thought.