Chapter #3

Tori's POV

That night I went to bed a little bit confused. I woke up and it was the fifth. Ryland convinced everyone to have a pool day so I checked my backpack. I found my swimsuit rolled inside my sweatshirt. How convenient... once everyone was dressed we headed out to the car. I remembered once the Lynches moved to cali they eventually got a house with a pool but not here. I was wearing my pink roses bikini and my roses coverup. My last name is Rose if you forgot :) Once we got to the pool I started talking the Rydel. "Hey, I like your bikini!"

"Thanks! You too," she replied. She was wearing a blue bikini with two yellow stripes, the boys had swimming shorts with the same design. "Want to go to the lazy river then some slides?"

"Sure!" Rocky and Ross say walking up to us.

I giggle and ask,"Are you boys coming too?" Riker and Ryland follow us and we have a total splash fight in the lazy river disturbing some old people. After going around 10 or so times we get out and head to the slides. Ryland and Ross go to the smaller slides because they were too short but me, Rydel, Rocky, and Riker went on the really big, partner one. Me and Rydel went together and came out laughing. After another hour of hanging out we got some lunch. We all meet up by the outside picnic tables and got some pizza from the little stand. It was so hot and sunny me and Delly, she told me to start calling me that (yay), laid down to get some tans the boys were playing some game in the grass. I had to tell Delly about my little crush that wasn't so little but I pretended was little. "Delly, can I tell you a secret?"

"Sure, you can tell me anything"

"I like Riker" I blush a bit.

"Ooooooh, you don't really show it"

"Yeah, that's because I'm not good at talking to people I like because I become a ball of awkward and that's not cute."

"Do you want me to ask what Riker thinks of you?"

"Umm, yeah. Oh! and you know how I told you who I liked in that band well I have three things I NEED to tell you. One: that band it you guys Two: Riker is the bassist Three: You and the cute drummer boy are dating in my time"

"YAAAAAAAY! He is the cutest thing ever! And yay for you somewhat, and yay for us being famous!"

We both laugh and I told her not to tell the boys tell whole band thing because Riker would connect the dots but when we went back to swimming Rydel went to figure out what Riker thought of me. In instinct I hid during this being the awkward ball I am.

Riker's POV

Rydel pulled me over after like 10 minutes of going back to swimming. I wonder why but I just go along with it.

"Hey, Riker can I ask you a quick meaningless question?"

"Surrre" I reply suspiciously.

"What do you think about Tori?"

"Umm, she's cool I guess. I haven't really had any alone time to get to know her."

"Ok, cool" She hops back in the pool probably looking around for Tori. All I really know about Tori is her name and that she is 'from the future'. I guess I sort of believe her but it's kind of crazy. Rocky told me he has a little crush on her this morning but I doubt she likes him like that. I'm just gonna go back to splashing Ryland and Ross with water.

As we head back home I decided to sit in the very back of the car with Rydel and Tori, Tori sitting in the middle. I am pretty sure she like's me but that is only based off of what Delly said earlier. The girls are both on Tori's phone looking at some pictures. I've heard of apple ipods but I don't have one. "Hey, what are you guys doing?"

"You know that band I like? Well I looking at one of their instagrams. Thats like a social media thing." Tori replies.

"Can I see?"

"Sure" She shows me a picture of the guy that looks like me (according to ryland) and he is with some other guy who has long brown hair. I read the little blue letters on the screen to read 'rikerr5'. I feel my eyes widen.

"Is that me?"

"No." Rydel says, she leans over to Tori who nods and turns off her phone. They look back at me and smile. After we get home I go up to Delly's room and ask her to leave. Me and Tori were alone.

"Hey" I begin

"Hi" I could tell she was a bit nervous.

"So, how are you?" I just want to get to know her, especially if she likes me.

"Um, good."

"So you grew up in Colorado too? Tell me about that"

Tori's POV

What does he want? Why is he forcing me to talk while I'm in my awkward ball form??? Ok, ok keep it cool... OMG. You're just talking to THE Riker Lynch, just another day. Wait? Oh, right talking better get back to that. "Well, I was born in Aurora and I've lived in one house my entire life. I've been in one school for 7 years and I love my school so much and all my friends. Hey, maybe we can look at my house tomorrow!"

"I would have to ask my mom but probably"

"I know we can't go in the house but we can go to expo, that's the park. I used to go to the ballet classes in the park building."

"Cool, lets go ask." Me and Riker go down stairs to the living room. We ask, they say yes, I give them the address and then we are all told to go to bed. I hear quiet foot steps and the door cracking so I sit up from bed. "Hey". Riker says.

"What are you doing here?"

"I live here" wow really Riker? "Are you excited to see your house?"

"Um, I guess so. "

"Well bye Tori"

"Bye Riker" well that was weird.

Author Ness

Hope you guys enjoyed!! I actually did grow up in Aurora btw and I did move to England, more coming soon! Pleassse comment what you think <3 Later R5ers