Chapter #5

Riker's POV

"Ya 10am is no time to be awake, hey dude I had a dream with Tori in it..." I tell to Rocky. He looks at me and I could tell he was waiting for me to tell him what happened. "I took her on a date to the skating rink. Then after we hung out outside the building waiting for mom." I stopped because here was when we kissed, and I felt bad cause I liked it.

"Then what?" Rocky said, I could tell he was a little upset that I was dreaming about going out with Tori.

"We kissed"

"Dude! I told you I called dibs"

"It was a dream idiot, I can't control them. Whatever, lets go get food"

"Fine." As we walked out the door we ran into the girls. It was really awkward, lots of silence, and lots of staring. I don't know why Tori and Rydel were acting weird, it was my dream. As we all walked down the stairs we greeted mom, dad, Ryland, and Ross. Ryland and Ross had to get up earlyish so dad could take them to football practise. We passed the cereal around a began eating.

"So how did you guys sleep?" mom asks as I choke when I hear her question.

"Rike here had a dream" Rocky says. I give him the death glare then go back to looking down at my bowl.

"So did Tori" Delly says nudging Tori with her elbow, they both giggle.

"Well what were they about?" mom just had to ask us. Me and Tori look at eachother then back at mom.

"You can go first" I say because I don't want to share even a drop of my dream to my mom or Tori.

"Are you sure, I insist you go first. I don't even remember my dream" Tori says with a scared smile.

"Oh well, I forgot mine too" silence was spread through the room until Ross and Ryland left with dad.

"I'm going out with some friends so all be good now. Riker, you're in charge" mom says as she grabs her purse and blows a kiss while heading out the door.

"Wana play a game?" Rocky asks putting his bowl in the sink along with Tori's.

"Sure, how about truth or dare?" Rydel replies. I take her bowl along with mine then we all head to mine and Rocky's room.

"Rydel, truth or dare?" I ask.

"Truth"

"Who is your favorite brother?"

"You I guess" she answers. Did you hear that? Yup is so nice.

"Tori, truth of dare?" Delly asks.

"Dare, don't be mean." She looked scared.

"Tell everyone your dream. I will know if you are missing a part because you told me earlier." Rydel looked proud of herself.

"Pass." Rydel shook her head. "Fine, no judging." She covered her hands with her face then looked back up. "Me and Riker went to the ice skating rink..." She looked at Rydel who wasn't satisfied. "Then we, uh" I cut her off.

"Kissed?"

"Um ya... how did you know?"

"He had the same dream as you." Rocky says.

"What skating rink was it?" Tori asks me.

"The big bear one"

"What color was my shirt?"

"Blue with roses"

"Okay, the only thing that matters is if you two enjoyed the kiss." Rydel says. Me and Tori look at eachother.

"Well looks like we're not playing any more I gonna go listen to some music." Tori rushes out the door.

"Uh, ya later guys" I say. Rydel leaves and Rocky sits on his bed and I sit on mine.

"Do you like like Tori?"

"I think so"

"It's cool. She like likes you anyways, I must have been to overwhelmingly good looking." I laugh at him and I decide to write a song. I like music and someday I want to move to california to become a singer or a actor.

Author Ness

Hey guys. Please comment how I can make my story better. Thank You oh so much for reading <3 Later Snazzy people!