Epilogue

Just so you all know, Jasity's wedding song is "Boat Song" by J.J Heller, which I put above! 

~~

Dear Journal,

It's my wedding day today. I can't even begin to comprehend how much has...changed. I remember the day I met Jason. We collided, carelessly, not realizing that one day...it would turn out like this. I would be walking down the isle--Jason waiting for me at the end. I never thought, never imagined, that this could even happen. But it has. I'm getting married to the love of my life. The one who changed my life forever. He gave me hope. He gave me love. And he showed me God's unconditional love that I can now experience. I love Jason more than I thought I could ever love anyone. And, now, sharing a lifetime with him will be like living the fairytales that I've always read about. I'm living a dream.

I set my journal and pen down, as my hairdresser finished putting the last bobby pin in my hair.

Walking over to the wall, my eyes met the mirror and I almost gasped.  

My hair. My dress. My makeup. All perfect.

My hair had been curled loosely and put into a half up-half down style that went nearly half way down my back. A small diamond tiara crowned my head, adding  a beautiful finishing touch to my hairstyle.

My darling dress was snow white. Simple, yet beautiful. A silver ribbon lined the waist and tied into a bow in the back. The entire part of the dress that was above the ribbon, was lace. The part underneath the ribbon, went out all the way down to my feet, covering my silver open-toed, low heel shoes.

My locket still hung around my neck. Just like it had for almost every day since I'd gotten it. It now held a picture that Jason and I had taken in the photo booth at the mall. My locket was very dear to my heart. And the word 'hope' that was engraved into it meant so much to me.

I looked out the window, to the beach -- the place where our wedding would take place. Upon the golden sand, in front of the sparkling water.

I already had butterflies in my stomach. This was my big day. And I was more excited than ever.

***

Beaming, I made my way up the isle, which was lined with pink seashells, and soft, pink and red rose petals.

Jason stood at end of the sandy isle, underneath the beautiful gazebo that we were to be married under. He was dressed in the traditional black suit and tie and he looked perfect in it. He watched me as I came forward, his eyes sparkling.

To the right, beside Jason, stood Aiden - he had been quite honored to be the best man at our wedding. And then, beside him, several groomsmen who were various friends of Jason.

On the opposite side, beside the spot where I was to stand, was my maid of honor and my three bridesmaids, including Alyssa -- the most adorable junior bridesmaid in the world. 

I tried my best to keep my mind off the fact that I didn't have my parents here to attend my wedding, and instead on the fact that Jason's parents parents were just like parents to me.

I made it to my spot, underneath the gazebo. Facing Jason, a smile lit up my face. His eyes sparkled and I could feel his happiness and it gave me the most amazing feeling in my heart.

The soft wind blew throughout my hair, ruffling it slightly, and offering a light chill. We stood, facing each other, as we recited our vows, which we had written ourselves.

And everything was perfect.

We finished saying our vows. The next thing I knew, the preacher was saying "You may kiss your bride."

Jason lifted my veil and we kissed. My stomach was still filled with butterflies. We were now married.

***

The reception for our wedding took place in the large beach house that we had rented. Tables covered half of the room. While the other half was occupied by people dancing.

Acoustic guitar music played as Jason and I swayed to the melody. His arms wrapped around my waist, while mine wrapped around his neck. It was such a romantic experience and it was so calming to dance to such sweet music.

When the song ended, Jason danced to the next one with his mom. It was so sweet to watch.

I sat down at one of the tables. Traditionally, the bride should dance with her father. But since that wasn't possible, I just watched Jason and his mom. I was okay with it though. I was just happy to be where I was today. 

When several songs had ended, a beat began playing--which turned into an upbeat, more hyper song. Time for a dance party.

Everyone gathered around, dancing and laughing and having the time of our lives.

Everything was perfect.

***

As soon as the sun had gone down over the gorgeous ocean, allowing the evening sky to darken, it was time for one of the most exciting parts of the night.

Everyone headed outside, where we all gathered around getting ready for the biggest of the festivities.

Jason and I stood right near the edge of the water and stared at the sky as it was lit up with sparkling and colorful fireworks.

Alyssa came up beside me. I lifted her up into my arms and gave her a little hug. The smile on her face made me smile. 

I let out a sigh of contentment. Jason was by my side, Alyssa was in my arms, my locket was around my neck, I was blessed beyond belief. 

 I couldn't want anything more.

I was married to the love of my life. 

It was...unexplainable.

==========================

(A/N) It's over. Ahhh I can't believe it! XD Since this is the end, I would really, really like to have at least one comment from each of my lovely readers. You guys all mean so much to me and so does your support and all or your comments. <3  Ummm...oh yeah, I left some links in the comments to pictures of Serenity's dress and also the perfect cake topper that I found for Jasity's cake. 

Okay, that's all. Love you all! xx