14.

Long chapter I know it's great! 1100 more words than usual! Yay! Enjoy!
Mitch's POV
Why did I say that? Why did I hurt my best friend all over again? I decided to head back to Kirstie's apartment only to find her sitting on her couch crying. I stood at the doorway until she noticed me.

"M-Mitch?" She said softly and shakily. I walked up to her and put my arm around her embracing the fact that we were at least still talking to each other.

"It's okay Kirstie I'm here. And I'm sorry." I said kissing her forehead. My emotions were swirling in a whirlpool. I didn't really know what feel at that moment.

"Don't be sorry Mitch. It's my fault for ever thinking that we are different. Thanks for at least coming back Mitch. I know how much you must hate me right now." I shook my head signalling that I don't hate her.

"Seriously? I can't even resist you." I then realized what I had said and turned beat red. Kirstie laughed, blushing a little bit.

"Mitch we can't be together. I know I'm fabulous but you need to hold off for a little while." I shook my head. Oh how I really wanted to kiss her.

"Kirstie can't you see? I'm practically always trying to hand you my heart. I love you Kirstin. And I hope that one day you'll see that." Kirstie than got up and kissed me. Okay. I didn't really know what to think anymore. Anything is possible I guess.

"There you gave me your heart. Happy now?" Kirstie said smiling. I laughed and nodded my head. We walked over to Scott's and my house.

"I see you made up." Scott said as we entered the doorway. I nodded and took Kirstie up to my room. "Don't be loud please." Scott yelled before laughing loudly. Kirstie and I looked at each other and shook our heads. We were not planning on doing that anytime soon.

"I'm glad everything is normal now." Kirstie said relaxing on the edge of my bed. I nodded my head. Things were finally looking up.

"Yeah I'm glad too. We should celebrate." We got up and went to the kitchen. Scott was still there smiling like a dork.

"We just came to grab champagne. Care to join us?" He nodded and I poured us all glasses. We sat down in the living room laughing, drinking and talking.

"Hey, let's play truth or dare. It's a friendly game don't worry." Oh no I hate truth or dare. Always have always will. Kirstie gave me an uneasy look before finally agreeing.

"Ok Kirstie. Truth or dare?" Scott said taking a swig of his champagne. Kirstie thought for a second obviously honking of the consequences.

"Truth. Just because dares can get dirty." I laughed as Kirstie nervously looked at Scott.

"Ok. How long have you had feelings for Mitch?" Kirstie looked at me with wide eyes. I'm intrigued now.

"4 years.." She said awkwardly looking down at her champagne glass. I wasn't the least bit surprised. I mean come on, I'm perfect. I smiled and she smiled back. Scott looked in between us.

"Okay... It's my turn to do it. Mitch truth or dare?" She asked turning to me devilishly. I thought. Usually I would choose truth right off the bat but today, today I was feeling happy and amazing so I went with dare.

"Dare! But don't do anything dirty. Like kissing, because that's gross." I said pretending to act revolted. Kirstie laughed then pouted.

"Well dang it now I lost my dare since you don't like kissing. But whatever. I dare you to drink water form the toilet." Ew. Just ew. I got up trying to hold back the barf that was making its way up my body, and went towards the bathroom. I licked the water quickly and swallowed it by accident.