6.

A/N These last two chapters go to pentatonixgirl for helping me with ideas.😊
Mitch's POV
Today we're performing in LA. I'm so excited to see Kirstie today! I've been calling her like crazy but she hasn't been answering me. That's the strangest part. One point she's there, next time she gone. But now she's just plain out ignoring me. What did I do? I haven't told anyone that I'm even dating Taylor. Wait! But what if she somehow found out through social media or something! That can't be good. It was early in the morning and here I am thinking about why she's ignoring me. I decided to check the time. It was 5:30 in the morning. Not too bad but still SUPER early. I decided to go get some water to clear my mind and wash away all of my thoughts. I got up and went to the kitchen area. I grabbed a water and sipped it lightly. Soon I heard other footsteps heading towards the kitchen area. Taylor appeared. Her eyes still full of colour and her hair hidden behind her hood of her sweater. When she saw me she jumped.

"Jeez Mitch you scared me!" I laughed and sat down on the couch.

"Your hilarious Taylor!" I said laughing lightly. "Taylor? Who's Tay- oh thank you!" She said shaking herself. "Sorry," she said, "bad dreams," I nodded my head and furrowed my eyebrows. Now that was strange, I thought. I get it. It's early but how could someone forget their own name? Taylor kissed my cheek and turned around to head to her bunk. She looked back at me and said, "I'm going to go back to bed. You should too," I nodded my head and got up. Her hood was still up, what's wrong with showing your hair in the morning? Ugh I just need sleep.

Kirstie's POV
Sleep never came to me as we rode to LA. Mitch was planning on me meeting Taylor. Which was scary since my cousin doesn't really know what to do. My throat felt dry so I decided to grab some water. My wig wasn't on so I decided to put my hood on my sweet up so no one would see my hair. I always had my contacts in. Even though it was gross I had to. I don't want to get caught. I quietly made my way to the kitchen area lazily. As soon as I thought no one was there I saw Mitch.

"Jeez Mitch you scared me!" I said pretending to be traumatized. Mitch laughed and sat down in the couch.

"Your hilarious Taylor!" He laughed lightly. Who is he talking to?
"Taylor? Who's tay-," I then realized what I said and mentally cursed myself, "oh thank you!" I said trying to cover it up, but Mitch just looked confused. "Sorry," I paused taking a deep breath, "bad dream," Mitch nodded his head and looked away. I sat across from him and sipped my water thinking about what I just did. Seriously? Forgetting your own name just because of a bad dream? Nice going Kirstie! I then felt sleep coming and I walked up to Mitch and kissed his cheek. I then walked down the hall and stopped to tell him something, "I'm going back to bed. You should too," he nodded his head and followed behind me to our bunks. I climbed into mine and sighed quietly. This is getting messed up very quickly.
*next morning*
Mitch's POV
Today I finally get to see Kirstie again! I'm so excited I could run and jump everywhere. I just hope Taylor doesn't get jealous. Speaking of the devil, Taylor walked quickly to the bathroom with her hood up and closed the door shut. She's very mysterious and weird. That's what I like about her. Taylor than emerged from the bathroom with her hair perfectly straight, and she was literally in there for 1 minute. No joke. How do girls do it? She looked very gorgeous. I tried to tell her but I was at a loss for words. She laughed and grinned at me, "am I too sexy today?" She asked holding back another laugh. I shook my head blushing furiously.

"Yeah you're too sexy today! Stop it." I said pretending to be mad and picking her up. "Put me down!" She laughed. I set her down and kissed her. Thank good nobody else was there otherwise there would've been some suspicions. And we don't want that. She than let go and walked over to her bunk to go grab something. Soon I felt two hands on my shoulders and jumped.

"Wow! You guys are really in love," Scott said smiling, I became beat red. Then realized that he might've seen all of that. "Wait! Did you see all of that?" Scott nodded and grinned. "I won't tell anyone. Even Kirstie." He said patting my back. God I love Scott. But sometimes he can get a little annoying. I then got ready for the meet and greet, singing see through to myself. I then emerged from the bus and headed towards the theatre. We did our sound check and I just couldn't find Kirstie anywhere. And Taylor was also looking for her too. I could just tell. We than did the signing and photos and still no Kirstie. What is going on? Does she really hate me that much?
__________________________________________________________________________________
Hello! Thank you for reading! I'm so excited because my a Capella group is doing see through and I get to do Mitch's solo the entire time! Just me! Anyways thank you for voting, come,noting and reading!
I love you all💖💖💖
-Alix