3.

Kirstie's POV
When I auditioned I made sure I gave them my phone number, all of that jazz. Being the smart little me I got a new phone so I wouldn't blow my cover. I sat down waiting all day for that phone call that told me I had made it. Soon my phone starts buzzing. I excitedly picked it up, "hello?" I said normally. "Hi Taylor it's Mitch. We just phoned to say, welcome to the band." For some weird reason I got very excited and started screaming and jumping around my house. Olaf even started barking and jumping with me. "Oh my god I can't believe this!" I screamed, "it's always been my dream to be in a band like Pentatonix." Mitch laughed and he was probably smiling from ear to ear. "We were wondering if you'd like to celebrate tonight at Scott and I's house." I was mentally dancing right now. "Sure, can I have your address?" I asked even though I already knew it. Mitch gave it to me and we said our goodbyes. I decided to rummage through my closet to find the perfect dress for tonight. Soon I found a lacy mint coloured dress and put it on. I then put in my contacts and put on my wig. As I was leaving Olaf started to whine. I hadn't been out of house in ages so Olaf had gotten used to me being home. "It's ok baby I'll be back soon," I said, closing the door slowly. I got into my car and took a deep breath. I looked fabulous of course but I looked like plain old Kirstie in my mind. When I pulled up to their house I started freaking out. I was back in Pentatonix. It still blew my mind. I rang the doorbell and made sure I looked good. The door opened up to reveal Scott. He smiled at me and motioned me to come inside. Break Free by Ariana Grande boomed in the room. All the other guys saw me and welcomed me. "So glad you could make it on such short notice," Mitch giggled as he welcomed me. "I'm basically always available. Well at least after my old group kicked me out." Mitch looked down and smiled. "You sound exactly like Kirstie," I smiled. So I still got a little Kirstie in my cover. "Do you miss her?" I asked sipping my drink. He nodded his head and looked at me. "I miss her so much. My heart always raced whenever I talked to her. I don't know why though." I smiled. Isn't that love? "So you love her?" I asked anxiously waiting for an answer. "Now that you say it, ya." He said blushing. I was blushing furiously too but I hid it. "What would you do if she maybe, loved you back?" I said grinning. "I would kiss her and hopefully she would kiss back," he said smiling back. I wanted to kiss him right then and there but I couldn't, I was Taylor not Kirstie. "You should see her and tell her that," he nodded his head obviously deep in his thoughts. "Ya I'll phone her once this party is over," he said looking at me. "But in the mean time would you like to dance?" He asked holding out his hand. "I would love to," I said taking it and walking with him to the dance floor. A slow song started playing. How cliche right? I put my arms around Mitch's neck and he put his hands on my waist. I knew I would savour this moment forever. We swayed slowly as everyone went to go get more drinks. Mitch and I stared at each other for a moment. We both smiled. I put my head on his shoulder. Soon we stopped dancing and went to go get more drinks. Mitch went to go talk to Esther so it was just me and Scott in the kitchen. "I saw you and Mitch dancing. He seems to really like you and I mean more as a friend kind of way." I blushed and turned around quickly so Scott wouldn't see it. " no he likes Kirstie and I think that's a way better choice than me," Scott shook his head. "Kirstie's with Jeremy." I was shocked at that. Doesn't he know that Jeremy broke up with me? I mean it's pretty obvious. Jeremy has been posting pictures of his new girlfriend and I tweeted that I was now single. "Scott you do know Kirstie and Jeremy broke up, right?" I asked. Scott looked shocked. "How did you find out?" He asked leaning against the counter. "Twitter, didn't you see her tweet about her being single?" I asked now shocked. Scott shook his head, "no I've been busy a lot lately trying to find a new member," I nodded my head understanding. "Anyways Mitch would be better off with her not with me," Scott again, shook his head and smirked. Ugh! I want Mitch to be with the real me! And Scott needs to understand that!

Mitch's POV
As I was talking with Esther I heard my name being called a bunch of times in the kitchen. I walked over to eavesdrop because you know me. "No he likes Kirstie and I think that's a way better choice than me." Scott did not just say that I liked Taylor more than a friend. I only like her as a friend! Okay maybe a little more but that doesn't matter. She probably doesn't like me the same way. I walked away, mad at Scott, and confused on which girl I should choose. Kirstie or Taylor? "Hey Mitch," Taylor said interrupting my thoughts, "I have to go now and before I leave I just wanted to remind you to call Kirstie, I'm sure she'll appreciate it." I nodded my head and said goodbye. As soon as she was out of the drive way I phoned Kirstie. "Hello?" Kirstie said picking up as soon as I called. "Hey Kirstie!" I said happy she answered after all that's happened this week. "Hey Mitch what's up?" I took a deep breath to settle myself down. "I was wondering if you'd like to meet up sometime, I know your not with Jeremy anymore so," I said pausing. "Oh I'd love to! Do you want to meet up tomorrow morning at the park? Maybe 10." She asked joyfully. "I'd love to. I just really want to see you," I said getting emotional. "Same! It'll be nice to catch up," Kirstie said softly. "Ya it will, anyways I'll see you tomorrow!" I than hung up and sighed in relief. Hopefully Kirstie thinks of this more than hanging out. Because I sure do.