1.

Mitch's POV
Kirstie and I were talking when I decided to break the news.
"Kirstie you know that dream you had?" I said staring into her eyes.
"Ya why?" I took a deep breath knowing how hard this was going to be.
"The boys and I were talking," I said taking her hand, "and we think your role in the band is over." Kirstie immediately broke into tears. I hugged her tightly. She is my best friend, and hopefully this doesn't affect our relationship. Kirstie looked at me with pain in her eyes.
"You don't know what goes on in my life!" She snapped. I'm now confused.
"What do you mean?" I said cautiously. Kirstie didn't say anything. She just started packing up her stuff.
"I mean, you've never taken the chance to ask me if I'm okay Mitch. You've always talked behind my back telling everyone how depressed I am. Have you ever even tried to ask me if I'm truly okay? You, out of all people, should know I'm not okay. So just leave it."
As she reached the entrance of the building she continued what she started, "sometimes putting on a front is better than expressing who you really are, but having help is all anyone really needs. I just realized it and now-now I wish I truly had it," before she walked out of the door, disappearing out of sight. I sat there thinking for a few hours. The boys were all arranging still but I was in a different mental state. A part of me wishes Kirstie stayed. Apart of me wishes i condo of left with her. But no I chose to stay here of course.
"Mitch are you okay?" Scott asked sitting up in his seat worried.
"Ya I just miss Kirstie," I sighed. The boys all nodded their heads, but none of them spoke. It's like they wanted her to leave.
"We should hold auditions while we're still in LA," Kevin said breaking the silence. We all agreed and continued to work on our show in a month. I tweeted out that we were having auditions for a new mezzo soprano for the group. Some fans freaked out at me. Some fans got excited. And then other fans were just left confused. Overall the comments I generally received were threats.

Kirstie's POV
Mitch tweeted that Pentatonix was looking for a new mezzo soprano. Fans were freaking out left and right. I would've freaked out too. The guys probably just didn't like my attitude. I mostly blame them for not trying to at least help me a little bit. They've never took the chance to even scan my body for marks and bruises.
Flashback
"Jeremy stop!" I screamed, my face stinging from the sudden hit.
"Not until I get what I want," Jeremy said kicking me. He than punched me causing me to pass out on the floor. The last thing I heard was Jeremy cackling at his 'victory'. The last thing I felt, were tears pouring on my face. A few hours later I woke up to Olaf whimpering next to me. I had a huge black eye and my face had a handprint on it, and let's not forget those red puffy eyes.
"I'm sorry," I whispered to Olaf breaking into tears. Once I was done with my little crying session. I got up and put ice on my black eye to calm it down. Luckily it died down and turned into a little bruise. I put make up over it so the boys wouldn't notice.
Flashback end
I broke out of my thoughts scared. How could I let myself go through that? How could I just sit there and let him hurt me? Shaking, I walked over to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of water. As I let the water fill up the glass, I then saw a note.
It was from Jeremy.

We're through! I'm sick of you always acting like an ungrateful bitch. Plus I found someone way better than you. Enjoy your shitty life.
From, Jeremy

I broke into tears. Funny that sounds like my old band. If I could change who I was to be back with my best friends I would. But I couldn't be Kirstin Maldonado. Aha! I've got it.