With Kira up in exile... (Chapter 17)

Day 20:

Dear diary,  

Emily is still a bitch. She even had the nerve to slip condoms underneath the door this morning with a note saying me and Peter were "too loud" when we were "rutting like rabbits". I'm not sure if that was her or Freyja whose bed is up against a shared wall. But I'm going to blame her like she blames me. We've been doing an array of things lately for Peter to try and make me happy because everyone here seems to hate me. I'M LOCKED UP IN A ROOM ALONE WITH ONLY MY PUPPY AND SEXY BOYFRIEND TO KEEP ME COMPANY. EMILY IS AN EMOTIONAL BITCH AND BEN'S DEATH IS NOT MY FAULT WHY WON'T ANYONE BELIEVE ME?! 

~~K

Kira just finished up her diary rant as Peter jumped into the bed beside her and patted to have Prap jump up and join them. He tried to go in for a kiss but Kira did not want to do anything right now. 

"I'm not in the mood, Peter." She mumbled to him and turned over in the bed, putting her back to him. He gave their puppy a grin and jumped off the bed and ran into their large closet. Prap followed him quickly in through the small doggie door. Peter has been putting those everywhere around the base.

Until about a week ago, Kira had been sharing a room with Mikayla. Mikayla moved into Grace and Freyjas room so that Peter could move in with Kira. Emily moved into Ben and Peters old room. She really was not taking anything well but that was really all that could be expected.

Peter and Prap came out after 10 minutes of rummaging around in the closet. Kira couldn't believe what she saw her boyfriend and puppy wearing.

Peter had green tights and a green tunic on with a green hat on. In the hat was stuck a red feather. He was not at all embarrassed by his outfit but in fact donning it proudly as he stood upon his chair. Prap was up next to him wearing a green tunic with fairy wings attached. Kira could not help but laugh at the two dressed up in front of her.

"I am Peter Pan! And this is my fairy Tinker! And we are here to fight the negativity away from this situation!" He pulled out a fake sword and pointed at his red-faced girlfriend. He hit her with the sword and caused all her hair to stick to the balloon. He laughed at her trying to straighten her hair back down and pulled her into a kiss. 

This had been happening a lot. Depressing Kira + overly happy Peter= lot of cute things like this going on. Not that either of them minded. The isolation was treating them better than it was Emily in the room on the other side of their bedroom.