At the "Relievers" base... (Chapter 5)

Peter had been avoiding her all day. Kira didn't know why. When she asked around base about Peter's weirdness, they all turned weird as well. Emily was being weirder than usual. She even invited Kira out to lunch, which was odd since they were kind of still arguing about a week ago's drama. Kira accepted since she was getting tired of her surroundings and needed to get more tissues since she fangirls A LOT.

Emily took her out to Tropical Smoothie. Emily got a standard BLT (minus bacon) and Kira sassed her at that.

"What's the point of getting a BLT without the B?!" Emily faked being hurt.

"Well at least I have something better than what you got Ms. Green everything." Kira had gotten salad. Boring old salad. She had also been wearing a green dress and such.

Kira scoffed. "Tell me. Did you know about Peter's past?" She asked in a curious way, looking down at her salad.

"I'm not going to lie to you. Yes I did. I spied on them every Friday night for 3 years. Of course I knew. But he made you happy so I didn't want to mess with that." Emily looked right at her when she said this.

"I still would have liked to know." She said back irritated. Emily pulled out her phone and looked at the time with wide eyes. "We have to head back now."

"What? Emily what happened?" Kira asked urgently.

"We have to go." So they run back to the base that was located 2 blocks from there.

They stop at the door. Emily attempted to open it but Kira closed it.

"Emily, what is going on?" Emily lets out a breath.

"Go through the f*cking door asshole." Emily couldn't stand hiding things from her and being nice to her all at once.

Kira obeyed and went into the dark base. "Emily I don't know what is---" She was interrupted by the lights being flipped on and a loud surprise yelled from everyone around the room.

Kira nearly collapsed down from the surprise. Luckily Peter caught her and helped her up. "Happy anniversary baby." It was their 6 month anniversary and Peter felt the need to do something for her. He had arranged this whole thing.

"Kiss me you goober." She ordered him with her arms wrapped around him. He did not oblige. They were just making out while all the rest of the people were standing around awkwardly. Keter finally realized that everyone was waiting on them to start the party so they broke apart.

The night was full of fun activities. There was karaoke, board games, and food. As the night was winding down Peter went into the other room to get Kira's anniversary gift. He had Freyja and Grace blindfold Kira so that she wouldn't see when he gave it to her.

When Peter dropped her gift on her she didn't know what the load was. Then she felt licking on her face and jumping on her lap. She took off her blindfold to see a small golden retriever puppy on her lap. She started to pet the puppy while looking up at Peter is disbelief.

She always wanted to have a puppy, but was never allowed one since Zoe said no animals. She was surprised Zoe let Peter bring one into the base.

"Do you have a name for it?" Zoe asked her while being snuggled by her boyfriend on the couch.

"Of course I do." She didn't have to think that hard. "Chris Praptor. Prap for short" Prap seemed to really like his new name.

"I love him. And I love you Peter Pan." Everyone awed at Kira's confession of love. Peter smiled. He wrapped his arms around Kira and kissed her passionately. He picked her up and brought her to Kevin's room since he had a single bed and didn't have a roommate. Everyone knew what that meant.

"I'm surprised they waited this long to do the sex." Emily announced to the entire group whom had watched Peter carry her up the stairs.

"Not everyone does it right away Emily." Ben told her. They had broken up about 2 weeks ago. It wasn't a terrible break up, she just wasn't into him anymore. No one knew quite how far they got, but no one wanted to ask. They know Emily is a fairly sexual person, so they just went off the fact that they did some stuff.

"I say we call it a night." Mikayla told the group. Freyja had passed out about an hour ago on Grace so waking her up was not a pleasant sight. They went to their respective bedrooms (Kevin going into Ben's room with him) and fell asleep almost right away.

They weren't expecting a thing. Which is the way Lexie and her pirate crew liked it. That night, they were going to get their revenge on Peter Pan.