I freshened up and went to my bed and just lay there, hugging my favourite teddy bear, 'Softy'. My thoughts kept on diverting towards the stalker, so many questions were running through my head, all unanswered. Thinking about this, I soon fell asleep.

***

We all had been shopping for nearly 3 hours and were completely exhausted. So we decided and went to the cafeteria; it was a bit crowded as it was a weekend. The four of us found an unoccupied table and sat down.

Anthony and I are sitting at one side of table and Taylor and Nick are sitting on the opposite side. They always fight like Tom and Jerry, but weirdly, they quite today. Oh no, this isn't going to be good, they must be planning something. They and their crazy plans.

"Hey! Let's do something different today" Nick started telling his plan. As expected, they were planning something.

********************

*Nick's POV*

"Hey!! You bastard!! How dare you to cheat me??" Taylor yelled at me.

"How dare you to call me 'BASTARD'?? And you are the one who cheated me!!!" I yelled back.

"Everyone knows who cheated whom!! CHEATER" Taylor screamed and then threw a teddy bear to hit me, but she missed.

"You missed it DUFFER" I said screaming the 'duffer' word and threw another teddy at her.

"You missed it too, BASTARD" she said throwing another teddy almost at my direction.

"You BITCH!!" I scowled at her throwing another teddy.

"ARROGANT MONSTER" She screamed throwing another soft toy at me.

"I HATE YOU"

"I HATE YOU TOO"

"I HATE YOU BOTH" We were interrupted by a new voice, I turned my head to see who that is.

"Who the hell are you??" I shouted at him.

"I am the manager of this shop. You both GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SHOP. NOW!" He screamed at us.

We both stared at him like he had grown another pair of eyes. He was tall and had well built muscles. He also had a dark complexion.

"GET OUT!!" He yelled again. He was so furious that I imagined steam coming from his ears. It suits him a lot. He glared at me.

That's it. We both ran out from that stop.

"Guys!! We are here" Amanda and Anthony screamed waving their hands towards us, waiting for us.

"So our plan worked?" I asked them curiously.

"YES!!" They said in unison showing the teddy bears which we stole from that shop.

"Yayyyy" Taylor cheered jumping up and down like Disney cartoon.

"The shop manager must be wondering when he found out no toys on floor" I said smirking at them.

Actually our plan was to steal teddy bears from that shop. So, Taylor and I went into that shop and started a fake fight. It was all part of plan to throw toys at each other and making sure that we missed it each time. In reality, we are throwing toys towards Amanda and Anthony who were near window and door, catching these toys.

"He will kill us, if he saw us again. It's better to get out of here guys" Amanda said between her laughs.

"Guys! Is that the manager who's coming towards us?" Taylor asked pointing a man who was coming towards us. He seemed to be intelligent, for finding our theft so quickly.

"GUYS!! RUN" I said, grabbing Taylor hand. We both ran in one direction and Amanda and Anthony ran in another direction.

*Amanda's POV*

Anthony grabbed my hand and we started running as fast as we can. We stopped at a book store and turned back to see whether anyone was following us or not and there is no one, we sighed in relief and went into the book store.

Today is an amazing day of my life. It's the first time I stole something in my entire life. My cell phone beeped; i had got a text message from Nick.

'Where are you?

We are already at orphanage.

Come quick'

"Who's that?" Anthony asked me.

"It's a message from Nick. They are already at Orphanage. Let's go there" I said grabbing his hand and walking towards the door.

***

We are at the orphanage now. First we all went to say 'Hi' to the Orphanage's manager, she's 37 year old women, and she takes care of all kids in the orphanage. We went into her room.

"Hello Mrs.Collins" We said in unison.

"Hey Guys! Good to see you again" She said with a big smile on her face.

We came here at least once a month; we all enjoyed playing with kids. So it soon become out favourite hobby to come here and play with them. All kids treat us as their best friends.

"We have something for the kids" I said with a big grin on my face showing the 4 teddy bears which we stole from that shop.

"Teddy bears! They are so cute. Thanks guys. The Kids are going to love them" She replied with a smile.

We played with the kids for about 2 hours. We all laughed and enjoyed a lot with them. We promised them, that we will visit them again before leaving the orphanage; we all waved our good byes and left.

***

I am in my room now sitting on my bed, hugging my knees and thinking about today. I am so happy today, I really enjoyed a lot. We played with kids for 2 hours and they all loved those teddy bears; it felt worth stealing them. I love those kids, they are too cute. I feel sad for them, they must really miss their parents, I miss my mom a lot too, and I wish she was alive. My cell phone beeped again snapping me out from my thoughts.

I got a message from unknown number.

'I know your secret'

Who the hell is that? And what does he knows? I checked the number again. Oh Shit!! It's the stalker's number. He never messaged me after Valentine's Day. I thought it was over and then my cell phone beeped again.

A/N:

Hey guys:)

You all are amazing. Thanks a lot for reading my story. Double thanks to those who voted and commented.

So have you ever stole anything? I am planning to steal a book from my college library ;-) Shhh..... Don't tell anyone:P