Chapter 3

Stalker Loves Me!!

Chapter 3:

"Sambo!" What kind of name is it? And does this puppy belongs to the stalker!? What the hell! This is ruining my life!

I groaned loudly and dipped my head into my hands and stayed like that for some time; my head has started to hurt and I blamed it all on the dumb stalker. Again I groaned, as my thoughts were overtaken by the stalker. I needed to divert myself from this; I stayed like that for some time, until my phone beeped.

'Arrgh!' I am going to start hating this sound.

Who's this now? I hope it's not from the stalker; I swiped my phone's screen lock to see who it was.

I got a wattpad message and it's from Amanda_Lover; whenever I try to get away from something, I don't know why, but it always comes closer to me! It's better to open the message than thinking about it. So I opened the message and started reading it.

'Hey darling

How's my puppy?

And do you like his name?'

Is it really his puppy? If he care so much about it then why did he gave it to me?

Wait a minute; I haven't seen his wattpad profile yet. I may get something about him if I see his profile right? I wish I get something. With my fingers crossed I opened his profile.

Loading.....Loading.....Loading......

Pfft! Why is it taking so much time to open?!!

Finally it opened and i immediately started reading his profile.

Name: Amanda_Lover

Location: In Amanda's heart

Member Since: Feb 14, 2013

Profile Page: http://wattpad.com/HYPERLINK "http://wattpad.com/Amanda_Lover"Amanda_Lover

Amanda, I <3 you

Amanda, I <3 you

Amanda, I <3 you

Amanda, I <3 you

Amanda, I <3 you

Amanda, I <3 you

Amanda, I <3 you

Amanda, I <3 you

That's what I found in his profile. Nothing else. I looked carefully at the profile picture and noticed that it was blank, just a white blank. He knows everything about me, but I don't know anything about him, not even his name. That made me sad.

Just then I got another message from him:

'Stop thinking about me

You will never find out who am I

But I know everything about you,

So go to sleep darling

Good night

Sweet dreams

<3 you sweety'

I was just too shocked after reading this message. Gosh! How can he know everything about me? But as much as I hate to admit it, he is right! It's difficult to find who he is.