chapter 2

Stalker loves me!!!

Chapter 2

Amanda_lover!!! Seriously? Which idiot even does that??!!

I was about to open his profile but a chat box popped up suddenly. I looked to see from who it was and it read , Amanda_lover. I scrolled down to look at the messages:

"Amanda, I <3 you

Amanda, I <3 you

Amanda, I <3 you

Amanda, I <3 you

Amanda, I <3 you

Amanda, I <3 you

Amanda, I <3 you

Amanda, I <3 you"

I frowned at the weird spacing between the messages. I waited for any other message, but nothing came. So I re-read the messages and finally observed the pattern. There is space after 1st line, then after 4th line and then after 3rd line which is 143. That was when I realized what it meant:

1= I

4= LOVE

3=YOU

Geez, the stalker loves me or what??? Why he is stalking me first?? I was pulled out of my string of thoughts, by a soft knocking on the door. I walked towards it, assuming that it was Anthony.

I opened the door and there was no one there. I looked around the place; I was sure that I heard a knocking sound. With a frown plastered on my face, I turned back into the house. I walked back to where my laptop was placed.

I felt like someone was watching me, so I turned around to see if I could spot anyone. I did a 180 degree turn, and stopped when my eyes landed on a man dressed completely in black, with a mask covering his face. He walked towards me. I wanted to run but my feet were rooted to the floor. He stretched his right arm forward and I noticed that it held a handkerchief.

I opened my mouth to scream but before a word to come out my mouth, the kerchief covered my mouth. A strong chemical scent filled my nostrils and mouth. My eyes started getting heavy; I tried my best to stay awake but the chemical was too strong and I slipped into unconsciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly opened my eye and tried to look at my surrounding but couldn't see anything as it was completely dark. Where am I? Am I dead? I tried to move my hands but I failed to do so as there was a tight rope around my hands, binding them in place. Suddenly I heard a car horn sound; I turned my head around, in a futile attempt to see it. But apparently and unfortunately, I realized that I was blind folded.

Then it hit me like lightening, somebody has kidnapped me!!! What an unlucky day!!! I woke up early morning because of that stupid stalker and now I am kidnapped by someone on a Valentine's Day.

I thought of various possibilities. Who will kidnap me? May be the stalker! I tried to shout out but it proved impossible because there was a tape stuck on my mouth.

After a few minutes the car seemed to have stopped. I heard a noise of someone closing the car door, which means that someone had stepped out of the car. The footsteps seemed to be coming towards me. I tried to move, but before I could, a pair of strong took hold of me and carried me away towards the car.

He seated me down in the back seat, I tried shouting through the gag, but it was muffled. I just sat there in complete silence, as my kidnapper continued to ride. Soon, which seemed like hours, the car stooped and I was ushered out.

Now I was standing outside the car, the cold breeze was whipping my hair widely. He pulled the gag away from my mouth and then removed my blindfold. I was getting ready to shout but the scene in front of me, took my breath away.

"WOW" The scenery in front of my eyes was beautiful. I looked around and saw a small lake in between the beautiful flowers. There were a lot of flowers of various colors and shapes, all just as pretty to the one beside it.

"I love you, Amanda" I heard a soft voice. This voice is very well known to me. I turned back to see none other than Anthony. He was on his knees and holding a beautiful red rose in his hand. How romantic!!

"I love you too" I said taking the rose from his hand. Then Anthony stood up and hugged me tightly.

"I love you, Amanda" He whispered into my ear and he brought his lips towards mine and we shared a passionate kiss.

"I love you, Anthony. Thanks for everything" I said looking into his eyes. I really love him. He is the only person on the earth whom I love. He is the one who took care of me after mom's death. My mom died because of cancer 1 year before, after that Anthony became everything to me.

Dad left my mom when I was 10 years old, I don't know the reason why he left us. As all these thoughts started running through my head, tears started rolling down through my cheeks.

"Why are you crying? Is my surprise that bad?" he asked me, rubbing the tears off my cheeks with his thumb.

"This is the best surprise I got this year" I said softly hugging him tightly.

"There are more surprises for you today, my love" He said low voice.

"Wait here, I will be back in a minute" He said heading towards the car.

I stood there admiring the beauty of the place. After few minutes Anthony came back holding a big basket in his hands.

"Another surprise for you, my love" He said, giving the basket to me.

There was a red ribbon tied on the top of the basket. I slowly opened the ribbon and removed the bluish silky cloth to find out what was inside the basket and I found a cute Pomeranian puppy in that basket!!

"Awwww, thank you so much" I said giving him a peck on his cheek. He just gave me a smile as his reply. Later on, we both sat there enjoying the beauty of the place and each other's presence.

***

Anthony dropped me at my apartment at 10:00 pm. I went into my room and sat on my bed thinking of all the events that had happened today. Today turned out to be the best day of my life; I enjoyed it a lot. We went for lunch to a restaurant and then we went to the party which was held by one of my best friend Lara. That was an awesome party.

Suddenly my eyes landed on my phone which was placed near the pillow. The phone reminded me of the stalker. How can I forget to mention about stalker to Anthony?? I switched on the phone.

'Beep..Beep..' The sound kept coming from my phone made me jump a little. It's just a message from unknown number!! Oh God!! Not again. I opened the message and started reading it.

'You are looking hot in red dress

You got my puppy???

His name is SAMBO'

What the hell?? How does he know about my red dress?? How did he name the dog; this got me thinking.

"SAMBO" I shouted and the puppy ran to me and it started licking my feet.

A/N:

Hey guys:)

Thanks a lot for reading:))

I love to read your comments :)

Don't forget to vote and may follow ;)