Chapter 15

Charlotte POV

I wake up the next morning to Oliver sitting up and playing with my hair. We had some people go retrieve his birth mom and bury her so he can always go visit her.

"Hello baby." I smile and he giggles.

I change his diaper and feed him some breakfast. As I was spooning the carrots into his mouth I hear screams.

"Luna Charlotte!!! Hide! A raid of vampires has come again!!!" A pack member screams.

My first instinct is to bring Oliver to safety. I rush to the safe house and there are people spraying themselves with the garlic spray. Soon Oliver starts making a choking sound and is changing to a purplish shade.

"HELP I NEED A DOCTOR!!" I scream and the pack doctor rushes through and takes him, he uses an Epi pen. Luckily we have a doctor room in the safe house for things like this, and he was able to treat Oliver with out a problem.

With in minutes, the vampires and dead and we resume what we were doing.

"We won because of you.." Emmett says in my ear.

"I wasn't even there!" I laugh

"The garlic around the borders killed half before they even hit us, and the garlic spray you thought of killed the rest." He applauds.

"Hey, when we were spraying the garlic spray, Oliver had an allergic reaction. It was bad. And now he has a rash." I point out.

"What! I am so sorry I wasn't there!"

"It's okay." I smile.

"The doctor said he was fine."

Later that day, everyone calmed down, and we were all enjoying ourselves at a big pack dinner to celebrate the victory. Melissa was away with Oliver, they were going for a walk. We were all relaxed when we heard a high pitched blood curdling scream!

"Melissa!" I shout running to the location where the sound came from.

Many pack warriors followed.

"Help! He's not breathing!!!!" She says running forward and the pack doctor takes him and rushes him into the doctors room.

"What happened!" I asked Melissa who was in tears.

"We walked near a bush that had really pretty flowers and I picked one for him to see and he put it in his mouth then stopped breathing! Oh I'm so sorry!" She cried

"No it's okay, but we need to go check on my baby!!" I say and run to the clinic

Only Emmett and I were allowed in.

"I would like to forewarn the both of you that your son has a very serious allergy to garlic. It is almost concerning for someone so young to have such a condition. You need to be extra careful." The doctor says in a very serious tone.

"I would also like to keep Oliver over night." He says lowly.

"Okay. Please can I stay?" I ask

"It would be best for him to be isolated." He says and I nod. Emmett and I walk back to the house in silence.

We walk up to our room.

"We are really lucky for that garlic, but what are we going to do about his allergy?" He asks

"Wait. What if it isn't an allergy?" I ask quickly.

"Then what would it be?" He asks

"I found him with a vampire and a rouge wolf."
I breathe

"What if he is half?" I ask

"Half what? Vampire? I have never heard of it." He laughs

"Then why did the doctor want him alone when he was fine!" I ask

We both hop out of bed and run to the clinic. We burst through the door just as the doctor was about to inject something into the crying baby.

"I order you to put that down." Emmett says in a harsh voice.

He drops the injection and I run and take Oliver away from his rough hands.

"What were your intentions!" Emmett says again.

"He is half vampire, an abomination to our pack!" He argues

"So you were going to kill him!!!!" Emmett roars.

Without further words coming from the doctor, Emmett ripped his throat out.

"Looks like we will need a new doctor" he says