Chapter 2

Charlotte POV

Once we arrived in California and to the pack house the next day, I felt totally defeated. It's over, my life is over. I have been avoiding Emmett, he is my enemy. But he hasn't even let me out of his grasp, he is currently carrying me bridal style into the pack house.

Many pack members gather around and bow their heads, they all are excited but I'm not.

"Let's go upstairs." Emmett says calmly in my ear.

That's it...I freak out.

"No!!! No! Emmett please no!" I scream tears falling down my face as I grab onto railings and walls, he is too strong.

"It's okay. Shhh calm down." He says as he places me on the bed.

He is going to mark me...then I'll never escape.

To attempt to end my screaming he kisses my lips but I don't move. He moves to my neck and his sharp teeth puncture my neck...

I scream and he kisses it better.

"Ok little one, (he calls me since I'm so small compared to him), tomorrow is a big day, we are getting married! There is so much to do but I don't want you to worry just rest, all of the girls will be up here in the morning and we will be married by 2." He says as I cry

"I love you." He says and kisses my forehead.

After he leaves I look at the clock and it's midnight. I fall asleep and dread tomorrow. I know he is only marking me and pushing the marriage on me because he does not want me to leave again. Now he made it so much more difficult for me to leave.

Emmett POV

After I marked her I left, which was really hard for me to do, but she needed space. I know humans have weddings so I thought that she would feel a bit more at home with something like that.

The wolves in my pack rarely have weddings, so they are all super excited. My betas mate and my mom have been planning this wedding for over a year now, it was supposed to happen the day she left.

Charlotte POV

The next day I am awaken up by a woman.

"Hi sweetie! I'm Melissa, the Betas mate." She smiles. She looked a little older than me.

"Good morning." I fake smile

"We have soooooo much to do!" I look and it's only 8:00.

"First the hair! Alice! Come on!" She says and a girl my age comes in.

"Hi Luna, I'm alice, I live in the pack but also do hair and makeup." She smiles and starts curling and pulling up my hair, she placed a purple flower wreath on my head and did my make up, it looked so good.

"Thanks" I hug her, even though I was totally against the wedding.

"Okay time for the dress!" Melissa squeals and helps me into a white floor length gown, it has a sweetheart strapless top with clear diamonds and sequins. The bottom was ruffled and reached the floor and she added a veil to the top of the purple flowers.

I look at the time thinking it's only been an hour, but it ended up being 1:30!! I look out my window and see hundreds of people taking their seats and it's all decorated in white flowers and lights.

Soon an older woman, probably in her fifties comes in and gushes at me.

"Oh my goodness Charlotte, you look lovely," it was Emmett's mom Laura.

"Hi." I smile

"I missed you so much, and Emmett went crazy!!! Please never do that again, it's fate, you are meant to be with him!" She pleads.