Chapter 12

Charlotte POV

"Emmett how did I turn into a wolf?" I ask

"I honestly do not know, maybe you are related to one and had it on your blood line, my mark might have made your wolf stronger, I'm not sure if you will turn into a wolf again, I think it was just the anger." He says

I put on my blue floor length dress and some makeup, today the pack is having a huge celebration in honor of the huge event. Never in history has a small pack of warriors won with no casualties against 55 vampires, one being the queen.

"Ready?" He asks

"Yup!" I smile

To start the celebration I am giving a speech and then the festivities will start. I walk onto the stage where all of the pack members meet about 200 total, including the men, women, teens, and children.

"Hello everyone." I smile
A chorus of hellos are responded.

"Today, is a great day. I would like to thank our warriors, fighters, and all of those who bravely fought for our pack."

I point to the line of men standing below the stage.

"I also would like to thank Tommy, the little boy who earlier in the day got in trouble for bragging. If I never heard him mention the nerf gun, my plan of attack would have been more dangerous and difficult. So Tommy I bought you new bullets along with everyone in the pack a new toy!" I say and the children cheer while the parents clap.

"I also would like to thank the brave women who helped make sure everyone who needed to be in the safe house made it there safely." I nod.

"Without every single one of you. I believe this pack would not be as strong as it is today!" I nod and finish my speech with claps and cheers being heard. Soon the Warriors and fighters who were in the battle came on stage.

"Hello my name is James, I would like and along with everyone on this stage would like to thank the Luna Charlotte, for her bravery and knowledge. Without her, we would have lost the battle, and many of us would not have been standing here today." He says and I start to tear up by his kind words .

"For example myself, I was about to be taken out by one of those filthy blood suckers when Luna came and shot him with her garlic bullets, I was saved by the one who I was supposed to be protecting with all my life. This Luna is selfless, she came up here and thanked everyone and never once mentioned her accomplishments." He adds and soon another guy comes to the microphone. I recognize it as the one I gave the garlic in the spray bottle to.

"I had encountered Luna in the kitchen, when I noticed two vampires approached her. Before I could even get involved Luna took both of them out in seconds? How? You ask! Well she was so smart she rubbed garlic on her as a shield and also came up with the spray that protected us all from being touched. Charlotte you may not have noticed but I followed your orders and every time a vampire touched a wolf he died. Never in my years have I seen someone so smart." I am now full on crying.

A few more people speak before the current Luna/mother in law steps up.

"I have never seen someone, as a Luna so strong. Even as being a human at the time, defeat so many and save our pack, in all honesty with out her, We would not have survived!!! This is why I present her with this award, so she can be reminded of her actions who saved so many. Also I am having a statue put on the pack grounds so we can all hear forever about her great fight." She says and hands me an award. I am bawling and I walk over to her and hug her.

After that we all sit and enjoy a beautiful meal. I sit next to Emmett and the close family. I see Melissa the betas wife sitting alone.

"Emmett..what happened to Jace?"

"He is in a coma, been in there since about two weeks ago, the doctor says he might not make it." He sadly says

"Jace you may think I'm crazy, but I need fish oil and olive oil now!" I get up and run to the pack doctor.

Emmett is behind me, "what? Do you have like a strange craving?" He asks

"No I will save Jace." I say

"How do you know that?" He asked

"When I went to visit the witch, to remove my spell, a man came in with his wife who was in a coma and she told me the recipe. To wake him up." (Authors note: remember this is totally made up, it probably will not take anyone out of a coma)

By the time I get to his room, the supplies are already there, the doctor stands by my side watching me closely. This could be a huge break through if I can show him.

I take the ingredients and boil them together and then after it cools I put exactly one tablespoon in Jaces' mouth. With in seconds, he starts moving.

"Someone quick go get Melissa!" I shout.

Soon she is running in the room, tears down her face.

"Is it true?" She asks

"Yes, he is waking up!" I nod

"How? The doctor took him off life support an hour before you had the assembly." She asks

"What! You took the beta off life support!" Emmett yells.

"It was my choice! But how!" She asks as Emmett calms down.

"I learned it from a witch." I say

"I swear you are the best thing that has ever happened to this pack." She screeches and soon we hear a voice

"I thought I was the best." Jace smirks

"Oh my gosh! I thought I lost you!" Melissa screams

" okay time to go." I say to Emmett and we walk back out to the stage.

"Everyone! Your beta has awoken!" I say and again cheers are heard.

So far everything seems to be going good for this pack.