Chapter 8: Father Flahback amd Family (part 2)

Bellamy pulled the truck around to the back of Denny's, knowing that he should be hiding the vehicle. Not wanting the cops to find him. He parked the truck in back of Denny's where it was well hidden, and then got out of the ford. A small smile still on his face at the memories he had with his family at Denny's.

Bellamy sat at a two person table, and across from him was Octavia. Their mother was at work, doing her best to pay the bills.

"Can I have a chocolate milkshake?" Eight year old Octavia asked.

"Whoever you want, just try to finish it." Bellamy said as he examined the menu, trying to find what sounded good.

"Bell?"

Bellamy looked up from his menu to see Octavia.

"Yeah, O?"

"Do you believe in happy endings...like happily ever afters?" Octavia asked him, and he wondered if he should answer truly or just lie to make his little sister happy.

"Do you?"

Octavia smiled. "Of course I do. One day, I'll get married and have kids, and have my own house, and-" Octavia paused. "But, I want to know if you believe in happily ever afters."

"I believe, that one day, O, you'll get a house, and get married, and have kids."

"That's not what I asked." Octavia shook her head slightly. "Do you believe in happily ever afters or not?" She repeated herself.

Bellamy forced a smile to his face, the kind of smile that Octavia always was happy to see. "Of course I do. Doesn't everyone?"

Bellamy opened the door to the restaurant and a small, and yet loud bell rang.

"Hello." The waitress, Indra, greeted.

"Hi." Bellamy shut the shop's glass, pull door.

"How many?" She asked him.

"Just one." Bellamy answered, holding up one finger.

She nodded, and picked up one menu. "Right this way, Hun." She turned her back to him and started walking, leading Bellamy to a table. "Here you go." She stopped in front of a table with two chairs, and handed Bellamy his menu.  "Can I get you anything to drink?"

"Uh. Just a coffee." Bellamy answered.

"Great. I'll be back shortly to get your order."

"Thank you." Bellamy said as he glanced down at the menu, searching to see what sounded good.

"No problem, Hun." With that Indra walked off.
________

Indra was walking by, with a pad of later in her hand when Clarke stopped her.

"Oh. Hey. Can I get a coffee refill?" Clarke looked up from her plate to see Indra. Indra nodded and Clarke handed her the empty coffee mug. "Thanks."

"No problem, Hun." She grabbed the coffee mug and walked into the back, going to get it refiled.

Clarke let out a sigh and looked around the restaurant, when she had first gotten there it was three in the morning, witch made some sense to why it was nearly empty at that time. But, it was still pretty under populated.

Clarke looked around Denny's, bored out of her mind. She looked around, seeing a family of four, another waitress, and then her eyes fell on a young man sitting all by himself, Bellamy Blake.

Is he following me? Clarke wasn't scared at the thought, she was more...angry.

Clarke stood up from her seat, and then walked over to where Bellamy was sitting, looking at his menu. Slowly she sat down in the chair right across from him at his table.

"So you're following me?" Clarke asked, a bit more irritated than anything else.

Bellamy looked up from his menu, and when he saw Clarke his whole face expression read shocked. He's eyes widened, and his eyebrows drew together. "Clarke?"

Clarke rolled her eyes. "Don't act surprised. Why did you follow me?" She paused. "What do you want?"

"What? What are you talking about?" Bellamy asked, confused.

"Did you follow me here?"

"What? No. Of course not." Bellamy shook his head.

"Oh. You would never do something like that." Clarke said, sarcastically.

"Clarke," Bellamy paused, he didn't even knew what to say.

Clarke impatiently leaned back in the chair.

"I- I swear I didn't follow you here."

"Yeah. It's just one huge coincidence." Clarke continued to speak with her sarcastic voice.

Bellamy argued. "I never said it was a coincidence."

"Really? If you didn't follow me and it's not a coincidence, than what is it?" Clarke asked him, clearly not expecting to get an answer.

"Fate."