Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Four

Start from the beginning

He swipes away black hair that has fallen into my face and kisses along my collarbone. Sucking my sweet spot which is right where my neck meets my collarbone. I moan titling my head back to give him better access. Drew groans at my moan, and reaches for my panties swiping them off. Trailing his fingers up my body he rips away my bra.

“Time for a quickie” Drew mutters, stepping into the shower and flicking on the water.

“I thought we didn’t have time?” I chuckle breathlessly.

“We do now” Drew growls. 

            I finalise the finishing touches on my hair which I have pulled back in an elegant twist at the side of my head. Brushing a finger through the strand of hair I left down.

            I shuffle across the bedroom with my green dress swashing around my ankles, my green pumps clicking against the hardwood floor. I spray on a quick squirt of Lavender perfume, sitting the bottle back on the table. Drew steps out of the washroom with a satisfied look on his face, and his tie tied correctly this time.

            I smile at him pointing to his tie, “Who taught you how to tie that?”

            Drew rolls his eyes chuckling as he slides his feet into a pair of sexy dress shoes, “A professional Axl Impersonator”

            I burst out laughing walking across the room, hooking my arm with Drew’s. I peck his cheek following him out of the room, trailing behind slightly to admire his ass in the suit. I really like him in suits. Drew swats at me laughing.

            “Eyes off the ass, Miss Pervo” Drew laughs, “What happened to you last night?”

            I shrug laughing, “Naughty doctor caught up with me”

            Drew laughs loudly in the hall, pulling me to his side to peck my forehead. He pulls away resting his arm around my shoulders protectively, stopping in his tracks when a door flings open and Darren “Blaine” saunters out. My eyes snap to the floor and I take a deep breath, forcing my body to not cringe into Drew’s side.

I don’t want to be scared anymore.  I don’t want to show Darren “Blaine” that I’m weak. I don’t want him to march in here and ruin my life again. I won’t let him anymore.

I stand up straight and continuing walking down the hall with Drew smiling proudly at my side, not sparing Darren “Blaine” a single glance. Once I think I’m home free, Darren “Blaine” calls out my name.

I don’t stop, clutching onto Drew’s hand I keep walking. Drew continues to smile proudly at me and starts to walk faster to get me out of there swiftly.

“Watch out Drew” Darren “Blaine” calls out, “This isn’t over yet”