Lauren sat in the drivers seat her head in her hands as the tears flowed freely down her cheeks, all the possibilities of what could've happened to her parents running through her mind.

Camila drove in silence, not sure what to say to fill it, her hand remained on Lauren's knee trying to comfort her as one hand stayed placed on the wheel as she drove as fast as she could to the hospital.

Camila stared in shock horror as she drove past the crashed vehicles on the other side of the road, she instantly recognised Mike's car flipped completely over so it lay on its top, the front of the other car completely totalled, there was tape sectioning off the area and policeman still stood at the scene trying to figure out what had taken place, if you were a normal person passing by you'd think that no way anyone had survived such a terrible crash, but when you know the people that were involved, you had to have a little hope, you have to believe that they survived.

Right now Camila felt glad that Lauren's head was buried in her hands so she didn't have to witness this scene, but turning her head to the side Camila noticed that she were wrong, Lauren stared as Camila drove past, her head turning so she could still see the accident out of the back window.

Lauren heart clenched as she took in the scene before her, her dads car was completely smashed on the passengers side, the door no longer connected to the body work, but lay close to the car, obviously having been removed to get her mothers body out of the car, it was as if everything was going in slow motion, her eyes staying locked on the scene until a corner was turned and it was no longer in view.

Camila glanced over at her, Lauren sat in a state of shock, her head finallyy turned back to face the front, in every situation Camila was always there to hold Lauren, to comfort her, it's like she always knew what she had to do to make everything okay again, but right now Camila was completely lost, there was nothing that could make Lauren feel okay right now, apart from finding out that her parents were okay.

As much as Camila wanted to wish that they were, a part of her just didn't believe that they were, she saw the crash, she saw how badly the cars was hit, especially the passengers side, but Camila kept her thoughts to herself, she knew if she spoke outloud that would make Lauren feel ten times worse.

Camila picked up the pace slightly needing to get to the hospital quicker, wanting to, so that she could find out herself, she needs to know that they're both okay, so that Lauren can be okay, because it scares Camila not knowing how Lauren will react to this.

It was a further five minutes before Camila pulled into the hospital parking lot, without even giving her a chance to stop Lauren flew out of the car, Camila quickly braked and watched as Lauren raced inside the sliding doors, she wanted to be with her but she couldn't leave the car here, She quickly parked and made her way into the sliding doors.

She froze as she saw Lauren talking with a doctor, she saw the sombre expression on his face, the expression you have when you are delivering bad news, and just like that Lauren crumbled to the floor in front of her, clutching at her chest as she let out a loud wail.

The doctor looked lost and didn't know what to do with himself, Camila quickly came to his rescue running over dropping to her knees a few inches away from Lauren sliding towards her, her arms instantly wrapped around her wife pulling her as close as she could get her, she doesn't know what the doctor had said to her, she had a good feeling, but she wanted to know who.

"I'm sorry, i will come back when i have more news" The doctor spoke apologetically before walking off.

Camila's arms wrapped around Lauren's head holding her close to her chest as she sobbed into her, clutching at her shirt, needing someone to hold onto, needing someone to give her strength.