ninety eight

same night

"hi"

"what are you doing here?" i say as i walk to the couch.

he closes the door and walks right behind me.

"i came to talk about what happened"

why would he want to talk about something that is my fault? i didn't force him to sleep with me, i was just being too needy. he shouldn't be here anyways.

"why would you want to talk about what happened?"

"because zayn, it's everyday that i wish i could be with you. wrapped around you, and never letting you go"

"are you serious right now? you actually want to be with me? or this some kind of joke?"

"it's all real. i want to be with you. and that night was everything that i needed to let me think about how much of my love i should give to you"

this can't be happening. first the breakup with liam and now, this. what's the worse that can happen now?

"give me time to think. i just broke up with liam, and i need.... time to forget about something too perfect to be true"

"okay. but i'll be waiting for you no matter how long it takes." he stands up and walks towards the door, getting ready to leave.

"oh before i leave..."

he pulled me by the shirt and brought me right to his chest, i look up at him while he looks down on me. a smirk grows on him, and then....

he kissed me.

"goodnight, love" and he closed the door.

fuck. what am i gonna do now?