Chapter One

That's the fifth one I buried this last five months. My best friend I'm so helplessly in love with him, but he obviously doesn't love me like that. I sigh as I looked at the time, it's two in the morning, better go snick back in my house before my mom wakes up and notice I'm missing. I took the other way around the forest, to get home. I really don't enjoy killing these girls, but they never listen to me, when I told them to break up with. Walking home was good, I guess, the time is always cool and the light shuffle of leaves sooth my mood. I got home and climbed the tree in the back yard to where my bedroom window was, I quickly swing my self in, landing on my bed. Looking at the time I realized I had enough time to sleep. I looked over at my bedside table and reached for my bracelet that Jay gave me and smiled. I remember when he first gave me this bracelet I thought he was confessing his love to me, well anyone would think that if you got a bracelet saying, 'Jay+Tay=4ever bf', but sadly that 'bf' means best friend and not boyfriend. I was brought out of my thoughts when my alarm clock went off. I hurriedly shut it off and went for my shower. The shower was relaxing and refreshing. I stepped out of the shower and brushed my teeth before, I went and got dressed. I went to a private school, so we wear uniforms. A navy blue jacket, white buttonup shirt, navy blue pants, navy blue tie and our crest on it and black dress shoes and white sock. My uniform was always clean and crisp because Jay had OCD when it came on to clothing. I looked myself in the mirror as I thought, why couldn't Jay notice me in a sexual way. I mean I was his type, I was short, 5ft 3, I had full pink lips, big baby blue eyes and messy jet black hair, that's exactly what Jay likes in girls, why can't he like me, well except the fact that I'm a boy.

"Taylor! Breakfast is ready!" My mom shouted and I headed down stares clearing my mind. In my haste downstairs I for got to kiss my picture of Jay on my bedside table, but I guess I can do that when I go up back for my back pack.

Mom made pancakes, my favorite and tall glass of orange juice. I ate my breakfast ensuring I didn't get my clothes messed up. I ran up stairs and got my bag and was about to kiss my picture of Jay, when I could hear the familiar honk of his car and I got so excited that I ran out my room and out my house and to Jay's car and he leaned over and opened my door. I got in and turned and smiled at Jay and returned the smile.

He leaned over to me and licked the sides of my lip and my face went red as he then kissed my cheek. He pulled away from me and I looked out the eindow as he started his car.

"Good Morning Tay, you had pancakes this morning didn't you, I tasted the sugars on your lips. You should remember to check your appearance after you eat. But if you wanted me to lick your lips you can ask." He spoke as he was half way down the streets.

"Jay kiss me?" I asked him hopeful, but as usual he just laughed thinking I was joking.

"If you want me to kiss you, you would have to send me your nude." He joked as he turned his car unto the street where our school was. Even though I knew he was joking, I still entertained his argument.

"Why would you want my nudes, you've seen me naked countless times, plus having nudes of boys on your phone would classify you as gay. What would your girlfriend think?" I asked knowing he no longer has a girlfriend since I killed her a couple hours ago.

"Well I would tell my little Amy, that your gay and obsessed with me and you send me your nudes all the time, you even rubbed yourself on me during your sleep, when you stayed over. I'll even tell her your the one making all my girlfriends disappear and keep having to get a new one." He chuckled uncontrollably as he parked the car in the School's parking lot.

I was blushing from my neck all the way to the tips of my ears. He knew I did that to him. I thought he was sleeping, I just couldn't help it, he looked so sexy with no top on and when I slipped in the bed he wrappedhis arms around my waist and pulled my back against his chest and could feel his hard on pressing against my ass. I had called his name twice and he did not answer me, so I just started to against him. But then I did get a little overboard when I layed ontop of him and rubbed against him till I was gasping, moaning and panting. I had cum and I kissed him all over his face. His pajama pants was wet, so I had knew he liked it as much as I did.

I was so caught up in my memory of that night, that I didn't realize the car had stopped and I was hard and the burning glaze from Jay was not helping my situation here.

"You're gay aren't you?" Jay asked me and I looked out the window as I was trying to open the door to get out, suddenly I felt hot and like I'm suffocating. He grabbed my tiny frame and held me in place as he unbuckled my seat belt. "Tay, don't be like that, you really don't think I already know that. You've been my best friend before I was even born, I know everything about you. It's okay that you got off that night by rubbing against me. You were probably just horny. We all get those feelings and I was definitely horny too and you helped me too." He whispered out the last part as he held both my hands on his chest and as his piercing green eyes bore a hole in my baby blue ones.

"I'm sorry Jay, I didn't just rubbed against you. I kissed you all over your face, that must have been uncomfortable for you. I promise to not do it again." I replied to him looking down at my lap.

"It's okay, I kiss you all the time. But I promise to tone it done, I don't want to lead you on Tay. I love you Tay, you're like a brother to me and don't ever want to hurt you." He said as he leaned over and hugged me tight.

We got out of the car and head to a boring day of school.