***** Note *****

Hi everyone :) 

I have a few things to tell you :)

Firstly, I know that most of you want a sequel to this story ..... but at the moment I don't see that happening (Sorry, Don't hate me) I have a lot of other stories I am still working on and want to get them out of the way before i even consider the possibility of a sequel to this story.

Secondly, Taking of sequel's Some of you will be excited to hear that I have finished writing Princess and the Bodyguard's sequel and will be editing it and uploading it at the end of May :) Also I have finally thought of a name for it ...... drum roll....... It's is going to be called Princess and her country! What do you think? Good or not? Are you excited?

Also as most have you have probably noticed I have no multi-media for this story (e.g. cast list/ trailer) so if any of you have any ideas for cast or would like to make a trailer then I will be very happy and excited to know :) 

Lastly I will be editing this story sometime in the future (Very busy writing schedule at the moment) and I would really appreciate any tips you have for the story :) (E.g. I know that the title is 'book of secrets' but the 'book' itself isn't a very large part of the story :) I will be improving that) So any helpful ideas or suggestions are welcomed <3

I would like the Thank everyone who has read, voted, commented or mentioned my story to a friend :) I am very grateful and happy you have enjoyed it so much.

Katie-Ann xxx