Kelly quickly used her shield to protect him, but the arrow passed straight through it and hit his front leg, he growled in pain transforming back into his human form clutching his arm to his chest and using the other to hold his sword. “Adam get Tray to Rachel. Max! Jenny! Up front.” she ordered and within seconds Adam had carried Tray back to Rachel and returned to his place to fight with Kelly along with Jenny and Max who had stepped into Trays position as Kelly had said.

Jenny used her element to create a pillar of water around one of the Macools freezing it solid trapping the creature inside. Max, and Adam continued to shoot at the Lapin that were finally beginning to decrease in number, while Zack created a number of small tornados to keep the creatures back taking over for Rachel as she healed Tray. “I can't heal it completely at the moment, but I can make it less painful and slow down the poison so you can fight” she explained to Tray who looked out at the battle,

Kelly spotted the Shulk ready to fire an arrow at Zack, she transformed her sword into a smaller knife and threw it at the black hooded creature hitting it right between its eyes, it shrieked in pain before falling to the ground. The remaining two Shulks looked at Kelly with anger that she had killed their brother. “You will die for that” Shouted one in its blood turning voice.

Kelly narrowed her eyes, her fear for these creature was gone. They could be killed and she wasn't afraid of them any more, creating another sword she continued to fight as the two Shulks advanced forward swords at the ready.

As soon as Rachel had healed Tray the best she could he was on his feet and racing to fight beside Kelly. Side buy side they attacked the two Shulks, while Rachel joined back into the fight helping Jenny and Max who were surrounded by three Macools. Rachel's vines whipped one Macool as it leaped at Jenny sending it flying back slamming hard into a tree. The other Macool landed on Max pushing him to the ground digging his claws into his skin, he cried out in pain his element coming to his rescue as his skin burst into flames causing the Macool to leap away from him only to be attacked by Rachel's vine. “Max!” Jenny called as he began to float in the air unable to control the flames bouncing on his skin.

Zack was caught of guard when Max collided with him sending him spiralling to the ground.

“Kelly!” Jenny cried gaining her attention, Kelly jumped back out of the reach of the Shulk that was swinging his sword furiously at her. Seeing Zack falling to the ground and Max flying around uncontrollably in the air. Sensing the chaos that was unfolding before her she snapped back to the Shulk attacking her. She ducked from it's sword that would have sliced at her head, and sent hers straight up piercing the Shulk through the chest. Wounded, it stumbled back crying out in pain, The other Shulk saw his brother wounded and backed away to him disappearing back into the forest. Kelly and Tray had no time to celebrate the Shulks retreat as the Laprins and Macools advanced on them. “Jenny focus! Zack try to get Max under control! Don't lose focus everyone” Kelly screamed shielding Jenny who was looking at Max and not paying any attention to the Laprins about to attack her.

They all continued to battle and Zack attempted to stop Max from flying around out of control but every time he got close he would have to dive out of the way of the fire spitting from him.

“Max! Calm down” he said,

“I'm trying to!” was Max's angry reply,

“Kelly I can't get to him” Zack shouted down to Kelly.

“Max please calm down” Jenny called getting distracted once again by her boyfriend,

“Jenny!” Adam shouted in horror shooting a bolt of electricity at the Macool that pounced at his unprotected sister. The shot just missed the Macool and Jenny got knocked to the ground by the creature as it continued to snap at her head digging its claws into her skin.

Adam once again shot a bolt at the creature this time hitting it and sending it tumbling back, Jenny groaned on the ground as her brother ran to her.

“Adam, get her to Rachel quickly Zack come down and take his place” Kelly ordered stepping back to focus on Max who was still flying around in the air.

Lifting her arms to connected to Max's mind telling him to calm down, while she absorbed the flames that surrounded him. Slowly Max began to descend to the ground his flames distinguished, Kelly felt drained holding her head feeling dizzy. “Kelly are you alright?” Tray asked, everyone had ended up backing up into a small group. Adam was holding back the creatures with Zack while Max held Jenny's hand as Rachel healed her. Tray was holding Kelly forcing her to sit on the floor to revive her energy, “I'm fine” she protested wanting to go back and fight, “Your nose is bleeding Kelly, your not fine” he informed and Kelly quickly wiped the blood from her nose, “Tray I need to help Zack and Adam” she said trying to stand again, “I can't let you do that Kelly, you don't have enough energy to fight” he said stopping her from standing.

“Tray, you told me that you would listen to me” she shouted getting frustrated,

“I know I did, but I'm not going to stand by and let you get hurt” he argued,

“I will be fine”

“No you won't! you don't have the power!” he shouted frustrated,

“Then unbind the other half of my powers, that will give me enough energy” she suggested,

“No! That's to dangerous. We don't know what it will do to you” he refused,

“There is only one way to find out.” she said

“No!” he snapped at her not wanting her to get hurt.

“DAD! Unbind my powers! I am your daughter I can handle it!” she shouted silencing him, “Trust Me” she pleaded looking into his eyes. Tray looked at his daughter with a sigh before nodding and taking her hand in his. Closing his eyes he searched inside her mind finding the bind he had place on her powers, he watched worriedly as it fought against it's restraints to be free. With another deep breath he removed the binds and the power was released. Kelly gasped feeling the energy flowing through her, suddenly energized she stood up and walked forward to join Zack and Adam. “Both of you get behind me” she ordered forming a strong shield that covered all of them, taking a deep breath she pushed her shield out, pulsing the energy towards the creatures blasting them away.

The creatures that survived the blast limped away back into the forest. Kelly smiled looking at her friends. They had won.

Later on Jenny, Adam, Rachel, Zack and Kelly were sat on the sofas in the warrior house laughing with each other. Tray sat watching them a smile on his face, they had grown so much in the last two weeks. They had won the battle with only a few injuries, Rachel had fully healed Jenny and Tray and they were all sat happily together. Max walked through the doors with two large bags in his hands, he had gone back home to talk to his dad. “I'm guessing the talk didn't go very well” Jenny said with a sad smile,

“He told me that I could ether choose him and my football career or You guys. So here I am” he explained dropping his bags on the floor, “Got a room spare?” he asked and Zack jumped up slinging his arm around his shoulders, “You can have the room next to mine” he said happily.

“Just don't set the place on fire, alright hot stuff.” Adam grinned causing Jenny to look at him in shock,

“Zack you have had a bad influence on my brother” she scolded,

Tray laughed along with everyone looking between each of them. Sat before him were no longer six teenagers but Six Warriors.

THE END  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woop Woop! That was the last chapter :) hope you enjoyed it <3

What did you think about the Battle? was it dramatic? were you worried when Tray got shot? What about when Max lost control? do you think they worked well together? 

I'm going to put an authors note up after this to tell you a few things :) but for now Thanks for all your support and lovely comments :) 

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

Katie-ann xxx