Prewiew of story + Spolier Alert

Spoiler alert:

1) I decide to add two more characters to my story. They are Derek Hale and Braeden from Teen Wolf; they will appear from chapter 11" Mad world". Because I add two more characters in the story, I will create a new story arc about Tyler and Talia. They are the parents of Derek, Cora, Laura, and as a bonus, I will add how Allison will return.

2) To know more things about "Alliance of Dark"(chapter 3) you should look at Relic Hunter:

Season one episodes:

- 8 "Etched in Stone" what is about the Order of Odin

- 14 "Nine lives" what is about the Tameran Order

- 21 "Possessed" what is about the Order of the spiritual descendants of Queen Lamia herself

Season two episodes:

- 2 "Dagger of Death" what is about adepts of Kali

- 21 "Set in Stone" what is about of the main antagonist in my story "Demon Belisle"

Season three episodes:

- 3 "Sydney at ten" what is about Horus Order and Da Viega

- 15 "Antineral" what is about Amazonians Order

- 22 "So shall be it" what is about High Council of Druids and Brotherhood of Gural Nataz

3) To understand how Sydney and Nigel are able to find an ancient cross of Arthur look at season 3 episode 17 "Arthur's Cross" (chapter 2: History lie)

4) Crossover happens after the end of both TV Shows, but when they return to the past, Sydney and Nigel with her allies and villains, the story will happen during the episodes 10-13. They will be a bit changed from the TV version of season 5 Merlin and with a happy end. Arthur will be saved and Gwaine does not die.

5) To know what happen in Merlin seasons 1-5 look at the video.

6) All people who look at the Merlin TV show know Druids call Merlin, Emrys. In, my, story Emrys is Merlin from century XXI and Merlin is the one who is from century V.

7) Preview of the story (I did 2 years ago) is a bit changed because I add two new characters: Derek Hale and Braeden. They will Sydney, Nigel and Emrys from chapter 11 to the end of the story.

Preview of Story:

1) Something ends, something begins

The High Council of Druids with Gural Nataz and the secret leader demon Druid, Belisle, discovered the Hubbard's plan. After Sydney and Nigel found the legendary Cross by Arthur that had been lost for many centuries, they gave it to Hubbard and he started researching about Arthur. He was helped by De Viega, a high-ranking member of the High Council of Druids, Andreas the son of De Viega and Emrys. After a year had passed, they discovered a way to break the curse, but needed some relics to do that. They called on Sydney and Nigel to help them. The druids did not allow reincarnation so when Sydney and Nigel passed near The Lake of Avalon, Vasy and Oswin, who were loyal helpers of the demon Belisle, then used a spell and sent them to Arthur's time and started his diabolical plan. The only person who knew all artifacts was Hubbard and De Viega. The Druid sent his followers to assassinate Hubbard and to destroy his research. They killed De Viega in front of his son, Andreas, but the boy escaped with a spell and went to Arthur's time, to be sure, no one could stop them. They formed an alliance with three Orders and three Cults. Orders are made up of the Orders of Odin, Tameran, and Horus. The Cults were made up of the Descendants of Lamia, Amazonians, and Adepts of Kali.