I rolled my eyes. "You're so small" I retorted. It's true. She's only a couple of inches over 5 feet tall. I'm almost a whole foot taller than her. Amanda pouted and sped up her pace. "Don't be mad, MandaPanda" I said while easily catching up with her.

She scrunched her face in disgust at her childhood nickname. "Please don't ever call me that" she begged. Much to her dismay, I shook my head happily. "Please, Caleb" she pleaded.

"Nope" I said while popping the 'p'. She stood in front of me, stopping me from moving. She gave me her puppy dog face. I smiled and patted her head. "You're cute, MandaPanda; but that doesn't work on me" I stated.

Amanda sighed and we walked at a normal pace. "Please, Caleb. I'll do anything you want" she offered. A wicked smile made its way onto my face and Amanda stiffened. "Uh-oh. What do you have in mind?" she questioned.

I shrugged. "You said anything. I'll tell you when I figure something out" I informed her. Amanda groaned and started mumbling under her breath. "What was that?" I asked while raising an eyebrow at her.

She gave me an innocent smile. "Nothing!" she chirped before running back to the pack house. I chuckled to myself as I continued to walk.

I wanted to prolong going to the pack house as long as possible. I have more than one reason not to go home. First of all, Piper. I think that basically explains itself. Secondly; I have no doubt that Mason, Liam, Sam, Brenda, and Zeke will kill me when I get home. I'm absolutely positive that I will not make it to my bedroom without one bruise. I most likely won't even make it to the staircase without getting hit once.

And the last reason is my pack. They must all hate me. Everyone is probably gonna be disappointed, too. That's something I'm not ready for. I don't want my pack to be disappointed in me. I feel like a shitty Alpha. And I'm a shitty mate.

Unfortunately, I had to stop hating on myself because I made it to the pack house. "Well, here goes nothing" I muttered while walking to the front door. I opened the door and was immediately hit. Not just once, not twice, not three times; but five times! Well, technically it was once since they all hit me at the same time.

A fist connected to my face. I got punched on both my arms. I was kicked where the sun doesn't shine. And Brenda whacked the back of my head. I groaned and squeezed my eyes shut. "I deserved that" I admitted while looking around. Sam and Liam were the ones that punched my arms. Mason hit my face. Of course, Brenda was the one that whacked my head. And Zeke kicked my manhood. I knew they were gonna hit me.

They all nodded in agreement. Sighing, I looked at Mason. "Is your dad still up?" I asked. Mason nodded and I followed him upstairs. Sadly, its my unlucky day. We just had to bump into Kat.

She was coming out of her room when she saw me. Kat glared and marched up to me. I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek after she backhanded me. "You hit harder than your brother" I mused while rotating my jaw. Kat rolled her eyes, but didn't hid the triumphant smile that spread across her face.

"Shall we?" I mumbled as Kat walked away. I started following Mason to Toby's room. We stopped in front of the door and I raised my hand to knock.

Mason gripped my wrist before my fist made contact with the door. "If anything like that happens again, I'll kill you. I don't give a fuck if you're an Alpha; I will grant you a slow and painful death. Understand?" he growled.

I immediately nodded my head. "I understand" I declared. Mason nodded before walking off. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. I knocked on the door and a few moments later, Mandy opened the door.

When she saw it was me, she slammed the door in my face. I knocked again, but no one responded. Sighing, I repeatedly knocked on the door until Mandy opened it again. Her fist went flying to my face, making my head snap back. I groaned and wiped the blood from my nose. "I see where Mason learned how to punch" I stated.

Mandy opened the door wider, letting me inside. Toby was sitting on the bed, looking at me amused as I held my bloody nose. Mandy handed me a damp towel, and I wiped away the blood. "What? You're not gonna punch me?" I inquired.

Toby shook his head. "I don't think you need more punishment. I bet Mason, Liam, Sam, my mother, and Zeke already hit you. Oh, and my wife just punched you. So they'll do enough physical damage. Then, you'll probably have emotional damage because of the shame and Piper won't talk to you for a while" he explained.

I felt myself being filled with sadness and guilt. Piper probably won't even look at me for at least a month. "Is there something you needed?" Mandy asked slightly rude.

Frowning, I nodded my head and looked at Toby. "I wanted to ask you for help to control my wolf better" I said slowly. "I don't want this to happen again"

They both nodded in understanding. "Well controlling an Alpha wolf is difficult; and since you became Alpha at such a young age, your wolf will be stronger" Toby informed me. So basically, I'm shit out of luck. "However, that doesn't mean that its impossible to control him" he continued. "It will take a while, but you can learn how to control your wolf"

There's actually hope! "Thank you" I said genuinely. Toby nodded in response. "I'm gonna go pack" they raised their eyebrows at me. "Uh... I thought it would be better if I wasn't near Piper. I'll be staying at my grandmother's house" I told them.

"That's a very rational decision" Toby praised. "Where are we gonna meet tomorrow? The sooner we start this, the better" he stated.

Well, we can't exactly meet in the pack house. "Western forest lines?" I suggested. Toby nodded. "I'll be going now" I said awkwardly. I walked out their room and went to the Alpha/Beta floor. "Shit" I muttered as I saw Wyatt exiting his room. Karma is a bitch.

He approached me and I felt him glaring holes in my head. "You're an idiot" he stated bluntly. "But you're a responsible idiot" he added. "Amanda told me about your plan. I'll help you if you need me"

Smiling, I looked at my best friend. "Thanks, man. Can you just watch over things here? Tell me if anything goes wrong?" I asked. Wyatt immediately agreed. "Thanks. I gotta pack" I said before walking past him.

On the brightside, I didn't get hit again. I threw the bloody towel in my hamper and started searching for a duffel-bag. "When was the last time I used my bag?" I asked myself.

The meeting! I didn't even bring the bag back from the Blood Star Pack. Sighing, I walked out my room and went to Wyatt's. Emily opened the door. She had her red hair in a high ponytail and her smile dropped when she saw it was me. "You're an idiot" she said angrily.

"I know. Your mate told me that like five minutes ago" I informed her. Emily rolled her eyes at me. "Look, I didn't come here to be insulted by another person. I just need a duffle bag" I stated.

Emily sighed and opened the door wider so I could go into Wyatt's and her room. "My bag is pink, so I don't think you wanna borrow that. And I don't even know if Wyatt has one" she said while plopping down on the bed.

I groaned. "Then, why'd you let me in if you didn't even have a bag?" I questioned.

She shrugged. "Manners?" she offered. "Mason probably has a bag. Just borrow one from him" she suggested.

Nodding, I let myself out of the room. I walked down the stairs to where everyone else's bedrooms were. I knocked on the door and waited for Mason to open it. But instead of Mason, Piper opened the door. She gasped at the sight of me, and I couldn't help but notice how she started trembling.

I clenched my fists, pushing my wolf to the back of my mind. "I need to borrow a duffle bag" I said stiffly. Piper nodded and spun around to get a bag. The motion made her scent blow towards me. I gritted my teeth together and forced myself to take a few steps away from the door.

A few minutes later, Piper walked back to the doorway with the bag in her hands. "Don't" I stopped her before she walked out the room. "Just throw it to me" I begged. She didn't argue as she tossed the bag to me.

I thanked her before walking away. "Where are you going?" Piper called after me.

Glancing back at her, I noticed that she stayed inside the room, but poked her head out. "To my room" I said slowly.

"I didn't mean right now. Like, why do you need the bag?" she asked.

I sighed and turned back around. "I can't be here. I don't want to hurt you, again" I said softly. I walked away; and this time, she didn't stop me.