Argument

1 Month Later

SANTANA'S POV

It's been a month and Brittany has been acting differently. She hardly cuddles up to me or ever sees me. She says she's busy with teaching dance classes but I don't believe her.

I heard a knock on the door and instantly opened the door. Brittany was smiling and held up brownies. She walked in and gave me a kiss on the cheeks. Today was our date night and I was making dinner.

She sat on the table and I made her some wine. I wrapped my arms around her and started to kiss her neck. She giggled and tried pushing me away.

Brittany: (giggles) baby stop it tickles!

Santana: (whispers) but you know you love it (kisses her neck)

Brittany: Saaaan!

Santana: (gets up) fine.

I quickly got the pasta out and set it on the table. It wasn't even five minutes and she was on her phone.

Santana: Britt? Can you please get off your phone?

Brittany: But this is really important San!

Santana: Well that can wait. I want to have dinner with my girlfriend.

Brittany: San it's only for a few minutes!

Santana: BRITT! NOW!

Brittany: (drops phone and starts eating)

Santana: Thank you...

Brittany: Whatever

During the rest of dinner we ate in silence. I tried to get her attention but she was so concentrated on looking at her food. Finally dinner was over and she helped me wash the dishes.

We sat on the couch and I popped in her favorite movie. Lilo&Stitch began to play and I pulled her into me with a blanket. I picked up a piece of brownie and fed it to her. I quickly gave her a kiss and she returned it.

Few minutes into the movie I started to fall asleep. I had my hand rested on her stomach while the other behind my head. I started to drift off into sleep until I felt Brittany slightly move.

I looked down to her and she was once again on her phone. I decided to grab it and toss it to the couch across from us.

Brittany: HEY!

Santana: Seriously Britt! I'm trying to spend time with you!

Brittany: Well I need to take care of business as well!

Santana: Britt I know you are lying to me! Do you remember that you boss is my brother!

Brittany: I'm working with the dance studio!

Santana: I've spoken to Mike also! Why are you lying to me Britt?

Brittany: I'm not.

Santana: Who are you talking to? Tell me the truth.

Brittany: No one!

Santana: (grabs her phone and looks through it) Why are they deleted? Are you cheating on me Britt!?

Brittany: I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU!

Santana: (Gets up) THEN TELL ME THE DAMN TRUTH!!!

Brittany: I- I can't

Santana: Tell me why the hell not? Do you not love me?

Brittany: (looks up) I do love you! You know that!

Santana: For the past couple weeks it doesn't feel like it. Brittany you have been ignoring me. You hardly let me touch you anymore. We hardly go on dates and you are always busy! What did I do that was wrong?

Brittany: You did nothing San! I-it's just something that I been dealing with.

Santana: Like what Britt? I'm your girlfriend you can tell me anything!

She sat down across from me and had that lost look in her face. I quickly grabbed her hands and gave them a light peck. She finally looked up at me.

Brittany: Lately I been having thoughts. Insecurities. Just kept wondering why you chose me. Out of everyone you could of had why me?

Santana: Are you seriously feeling this way? Britt we have been together for so long! I thought I helped you with this?

Brittany: San you have to under-

Santana: NO! BRITT! (Tries to calm down) Why do you not trust me? I'm seriously giving you my all!

Brittany: San! Please listen to me! There is a re-

Santana: NO! (Pacing back and fourth) I thought you were over this? I thought I had all your trust!

Brittany: San please listen to me (tears)

Santana: Not tonight! You know what you can just sleep on the couch tonight (walks into room with Brittany trying to follow)

Brittany: (door closes) Please San. I'm sorry. (No answer)

BRITTANY'S POV

I couldn't stand not talking to her. I waited by her door and hope that she would open it. After a while I gave up and decided to leave the dorm.

It was raining but that didn't matter. I was an idiot to do what I did. I should of just been straight up and tell her what I was feeling. Now I could be losing San.

I finally reached my dorm and luckily I had it to myself. I laid in my bed soaked and tried to fall asleep. I didn't want the night to end this way so I decided to text her.

(Britt's text) Good night Sanny. I love you so much and I am so sorry! Please don't be so angry with me.

A/N: Sorry for short chapter! Wonder what will happen!?