Dance Class

BRITTANY'S POV
I woke up to the smell of coffee along with some food. I slowly get up and turn my head to a missing Quinn. I get out of bed to find a note placed on my drawer.

Hey sleepy head! Had to see my proffer today. Got you some food and coffee! I left it on the desk for you. Have fun at dance class and see you tonight! ~Q

I looked to my desk to find bacon and eggs along with Blueberry pancakes. My FAV! I quickly ate my breakfast and decided to take my coffee with me.

I changed into loose grey sweats, a black crop top that says Choose Dance, and wore my black and white converse. I quickly grabbed my gym bag and coffee and headed to my car.

I drove to the studio that Mike and I teach at. Mike left for vacation so I decided to teach his students as well until he returns. I got out my car an opened up the doors. I decided to stretch out and get the music ready for the kids.

SANTANA'S POV
Brittany invited me to her class today. To be honest I was nervous to see her. Last night when I got home all I had on my mind was her. Seeing her dance on me was sexy and couldn't deny that it did turn me on.

I arrived at the studio and was a hour late. As I got closer music was blasting very loud.

Give it to me, I'm worth it
Baby I'm worth it
Uh huh I'm worth it
Gimme gimme I'm worth it
Give it to me, I'm worth it
Uh huh I'm worth it
Gimme gimme I'm worth it

I walked in and took a seat in the back room. I watched as she danced so fluently with the kids and enjoyed her self. Seeing her smile and so great with the kids made my heart melt.

Okay
I tell her bring it back like she left somethin'
Bring it bring it back like she left somethin'
Uh, in the club with the lights off
What you actin' shy for?
Come and show me that you're
Wit it wit it wit it wit it
Stop playin' now you know I'm
Wit it wit it wit it wit it
What you actin' shy for?

I continued to watch her for a few more minutes until she was done with the kids. I watched as the kids hugged her and left the room.

Brittany: Santana! You made it! (Hugs her) sorry I'm all sweaty.

Santana: Yeah, had to come see you dance again. Want to get some lunch?

Brittany: Maybe after my last class. Is that fine?

Santana: Sure thing! I'll just sit here and watch.

Brittany: Okay great! Well I'm going to change real quick so be right back!

I sat down and waited for Brittany to come back. I played with my phone as students walked in and started stretching. I finally looked up and wow Brittany looked hot! She wore a white button down shirt that fit her body perfectly, tight black jeans, and heels.

Brittany: Okay class! Let's start with what we left off. Grab your partners and get started.

Music starts to play but only for a few seconds.

Brittany: Okay, Stop! (Sighs) Guys we been through this. You need to do this with passion. Don't try to be sexy but naturally show it. Here watch and keep a close eye. (Looks around) Santana!

Santana: Me?

Brittany: Yeah, come over here.

Santana: (walks to her) What's up?

Brittany: Guys! This is Santana and she will be my partner.

Santana: Whoa! Nooo (tries to walk)

Brittany: (pulls her) Sit your ass down: (giggles) all you have to do is sit there.

I sat there really nervous and didn't know what was going to happen.

Typical
Hardly the type I fall for
I like when the physical
Don't leave me asking for more
I'm a sexy mama(mama)

She stood behind me and slid her hands down my chest. I started to feel uneasy and really nervous.

Who knows just how to get what I want and (want and)
What I want to do is spring this on you (on you)
Back up all of the things that I told you (told you)

She moved in front of me and started moving her body once again. I was starting to sweat and feel really hot. What made it more hot was her crawling on the floor and in between my legs.

You been saying all the right things all night long
But I can't seem to get you over here to help take this off
Baby, can't you see
How these clothes are fitting on me
And the heat coming from this beat?
I'm about to blow
I don't think you know

She was now straddling me and my eyes were glued to her body. She had her arms wrapped around my neck and we were now making eye contact.

I'm telling you to loosen up my buttons, baby (uh huh)
But you keep fronting (uh)
Saying what you going to do to me (uh huh)
But I ain't seen nothing (uh)

She was now unbuttoning her shirt slowly and it was making me nervous. Her body was sexy and seeing her half naked turned me on.

I'm telling you to loosen up my buttons, baby (uh huh)
But you keep fronting (uh)
Saying what you going to do to me (uh huh)
But I ain't seen nothing (uh)

She was leaning in closer and had her hands to my face. We were so close that our lips were just about to touch.

Brittany: (gets up) okay guys! Got it? Pair up!

Shit. So close.

1 hr later

Brittany was finally done with her class and I waited for her by my car. It was getting so hot I waited outside for her to finish.

Brittany: Hey, ready to get some lunch?

Santana: Sure! Where do you want to eat?

Brittany: Hmm what about pizza?

Santana: Sure! (Opens her door)

Brittany: Oh what a gentle lady (winks) thanks! (Gets in)

Heart starts pounding.

We arrived at the pizza place and ordered our food. We sat on the booth and started to talk.

Brittany: Thanks for being my dance partner today.

Santana: N-no problem! It was umm fun loosening up your buttons.

Brittany: What?

Santana: Nothing! Umm I mean it was fun going to your dance class.

Wow Lopez! Smooth!!

Brittany: Well I had fun having you there (smiles)

Our food came and we started eating and having more laughs. As we finished we left the pizza place and dropped her back to the studio to get her car.

Brittany: (opens door) Thank you San for all of this. I'll see you Thursday? (Walks out)

Santana: Um Britt wait! W-would you want to come with me tonight? I'm heading to this club that just opened up?

Brittany: (smiles) Sure! What time?

Santana: Maybe 8? I'll come by and pick you up!

Brittany: That sound great! It would be nice to hang out with a new friend. (Smiles) I'll see you at 8 San! (Closes door and walks to her car)

Friend. Friend zoned again Lopez. If only she felt the same way.