She Will Be Mine

Leah up top

Leah

Slow motion started to play on my iPhone 6 plus and I groaned get up out of my king sized bed.
I went to my bathe room down the hall did my duties and went down stories to make me some breakfast. I hope arreol doesn't come over her screaming my name like every other morning. Yes I do live with my parents but in the condo like guest house it's nice and cozy but I like my one place. I just hope I get the job at Marion Co.

Anyway today's the day I graduate finally.
After eating my scramble eggs and bacon with some pancakes I went up stairs to my room and went into my closet to pick out wat to wear under my graduation gown.

I decide on a blue body con dress that stopped mid thigh with some nude heels.
I place my outfit on my bed and went downstairs out the house to my parents house and see wat there up too.

Hey lyric are u excited about today sweety my momma asked me had I walked in the kitchen seeing her cook breakfast.

Yes momma I am I can't wait I'm also valedictorian to so can't wait I told momma she just smiled at me.

Lele can I stay with u in the guest house to night so we can have our girls day tomorrow and go to the club I'm allowed at please my little sister Arreol asked me.

Yes we can but make sure momma and daddy know u going to a club with me I don't feel like getting on trouble Lil girl I told her.

OK Lele thank you she said running off will I started laughing.

I went up stairs to the 2nd floor to Armani's room to see wat she was doing.
I walked in to her bed room and say her face timing some one so I came and sat on her bed and went in front of the camera and say a boy who looked mixed or lightsskinned. The boy was cute so I started laughing and grabbed Armani phone and started asking g the boy questions.

Leah give me my phone back Mani said while laughing at me ask the poor boy questions. Hey I gotta look out for my sisters cause if anything happens I'm going to beat the mess out of that person.

OK Mani but if he ever does something to u I'm a break his face ok I said to her and walked down the hall to Myas room. She's the baby at of all of us and she's adorable. But it's weird cause her and Armani look mixed while me and Arreol look lightsskinned close to being mix.

Hey Lele can u come here and please get my Jordans down cause they are too high for me to reach sissy please Mya said while pouting I laughed and went in her walk in closet and got her ledgen blues down.

Thank u lele by bye now Mya said to me I just laughed has she pushed me out her room. For a 3 year old she is strong ND has a smart mouth.

I went back down stairs outside to the guest and sat it the living room while get on my iPhone 6 plus looking on social media until it was time to get ready.

Stef

OK ma I will be there for Steven graduation don't worry ma I said to my momma. Today my Lil brother is graduating and my mom wants to make sure I'm there.

OK ma love u bye I hung up the phone.
I got ready for the graduation I toke a shower. I went into my closet and pick out my black Armani suit with the watch. I had alot of tattoos tp so I had to cover up a little.

I just chilled til it was time for me to be at the stadium for the graduation.

Leah

I was getting ready I put on my outfit I picked out earlier then I did my make which consisted of mascara and a pinkish lip gloss for my lips. For my hair I did big lushes curls that went to the middle of my back. I went to my full length mirror and took a cute pick and posted it.
After one minute I automatically got thousands of likes and comments some like
Girl work or I see ya Leah girl and even girl u can be my Bae no questions asked i just laughed at the comments.

I checked the time and I started to put on my gown and got my Mk purse I grabbed me charger and iPhone 6 plus and got the keys to lock up the guest house and went into the house and saw everybody getting ready to leave.
It's not depriving to see that every one was matching.

U ready to go princess my daddy asked me. I said yes and we all got into the white range river and drove off to the stadium.

The graduation

Stef

I made there on time and went to sit by the rest of my family. All my mom talked about is when she is going to get grandkids I just looked at my phone. When they called up the vailvictorian and I heard a sweet anlegic voice I looked up and saw the most beautiful black women in my life I mean she looked lightsskinned but close to being mix which I think she is but age was stunning. Once the graduation was over I made it my mission to make her mine I called Anthony my best friend to find everything about her plus I know her name already cause Steven told me when I asked him.

Went over to her to talk to her.

So you see I've been watching u since you spoke and I think k your were beautiful and smart I really would like to get to know u tho I plan on making you mine... Fuck that u are mines and nobody else so I would like to see u at my office tommorow at 9 am cause either want to take u out to lunch and get to know u are dinner either fine just know your mines and I'm yours ms Leah see you tommorow I said to her.
Mhmm ok I'll come and get to know you but at dinner I'm spending a girls day with my sister tonight and tommorow she said to me smirking I just turned around and started heading to my car. I drove and got home but got a call from Anthony saying he got the papers but he wanted me to hot to this club so I accepted and told him I'll see him later.

Leah

I can believe that just happen his name is Stef he's Steven Marion brothers and he's the ceo of Marion Co company. I just smirked at him he was fine asf dang.
I told arreol about him and she was happy we left and got home I was getting ready to go to the club when my sisters called me outside. I was confused but I went any way I followed then to the garage the aback way and when I hot inside the huge garage I almost screamed cause my parents got me the newest Porsche out. I was happy I told them thanks then went back to getting dressed. Arreol came in the guest house and came in my room and started getting dress do we can go to the club. Plus today is my birthday day hell yeah I'm gone turn up.

I had on a body con red dress that stopped mid thigh and the back was out. Arreol just had on a high waited pink plush skirt with a black crop top Shirt that had pink roses on it and she had pink sandals on with her her bone straight and pink lipstick on. We told out parents by and went to the garage got I my car and drive off to the car.

Once we got inside the club we got a Dr Pepper and just chilled til our songs came on. Throw sum mo by Rea s and my girl Nicki came on and me and arreol got up and went to dance. We was having fun til I say Mr stef walk through the club and when he say me he just smirked. He came over to me and just smiled his friend went to my sister and started dancing. At least she was having fun tho.

Hey Bella didn't know u was gonna be here Stef said to me I just smiled showing my deep dimples.

Well I am I told and started dancing yo slow motion by trey songz. I felt Stef put his hands on my waist and I started grinding into him he groaned and I smirked I was having fun but too bad at had to end since I had arreol with me.

I told Stef I had to go since I have to drive and I have arreol with me. He said that he will walk me out to my car. I went to get arreol when I saw her and Stef friend kissing and laughing. I told her to come on while smirking at the two.

I was heading out and Stef was next to me while arreol and Stef friend was on front of us.

So I better see u tommorow Bella staff told me while looking at me smirking showing his dimples.

And if I dont

Then there will be consequences Bella. I smirked and got in the car and made sure arreol was in.

We told the boys bye and drove off.

We got home to a shower in the guest house at the dinner momma cooked then talked a little did snapshot videos and went to sleep.