[4] piercings

kaeleigh-

we'd been walking around the mall for ten minutes, searching for something to do, before i suddenly came up with something.

"guys!" i exclaimed, and they looked at me. "let's go to the tattoo parlor. i wanna get a lip piercing."

michael shrugged, but ashton and luke looked weary. i rolled my eyes, "i'm not gonna make you get a piercing. i'm just saying i want one."

i managed to convince them, dragging them along to the parlor. michael drifted over to the tattoos, while i went to the person behind the counter with ashton and luke.

"i'd like to get a lip piercing," i told the woman politely. she gave me what seemed like a forced smile, before turning to luke and ashton, asking what they wanted.

"nothing." ashton shook his head. "i'm good."

luke hesitated, "um, i'm going to get a lip piercing as well."

ashton and i looked at him, shocked, and he just smiled sheepishly. michael walked over and announced that he wanted an eyebrow piercing, and i grinned. "see? this wasn't a bad idea after all."

i followed the woman to the back, while luke followed another man, and michael went with a woman. it only took a few minutes, but getting the piercing hurt like hell. when i exited, luke was done, but michael wasn't. i grinned when i saw that luke and i had both gotten a black ring, just on opposite sides.

"my lip feels numb," he complained, to which ashton laughed.

"of course it does, idiot."

there was a sudden shout of, "fùck!" from the back, causing the boys and i to erupt into giggles. michael exited from the curtain, his hand over one side of his face, and his lips form into a grimace.

"that hurt," he whined. i laughed harder, and he shot me a glare. "shut up."

we payed, and then continued to walk around the mall. ashton begged us to get ice cream, claiming, 'you guys picked the tattoo parlor, now it's my turn!'

so we ended up sitting outside the ice cream shop, cones in hand. ashton and luke were talking about something that i wasn't listening to, while michael was watching me intently.

"what?" i asked, looking at him with confusion. "stop staring at me like that. it's creepy."

"are you mad?" michael questioned, "that calum went on a date?"

"no," i lied, "why would i be?"

"well, obviously he didn't tell you." he elaborated. "and i know that you don't like willow."

"i hardly know willow," i protested, "she's probably really nice."

"calum isn't out with her." luke butted in, a confident expression on his face. "she has a boyfriend."

"they could have broken up." ashton pointed out, "it's been three weeks since we even heard from anyone at school."

"he said she asked him out on the last day," i realized, "what the fúck is he doing?"

"he's probably just-" michael cut off as he couldn't think of any reason for why calum lied to us.

"why would he even have to lie?" i thought out loud. "we wouldn't make fun of him or anything."

"i don't know," luke sighed. "sorry, kae, i just don't know."

when we got back to my house, i got out of michael's car and rushed up to my front porch. it was raining heavily, so i watched under the cover as they drove off.

after their car disappeared, i looked back at calum's house, but my eyes widened. standing in the middle of the road, soaking wet, was my best friend. a bouquet of flowers held down at his side, he stared back at me with a frown on his face.

"calum!" i shouted over the rain.

he didn't answer, but turned around and ran back to his house. furrowing my eyebrows, i didn't hesitate in rushing after him. the water droplets hit my skin, but i ignored them. calum shut the door behind him, and when i twisted the doorknob, it was locked.

i banged my fist on the door, "calum! let me in!" i continued to knock and yell, but calum never opened the door. i rolled my eyes, bending down and taking the spare key from under the fake turtle. i unlocked the door, letting myself in, and shutting it behind me.

"calum thomas hood, you get your asś down here or else!"

i ran up the stairs, throwing his bedroom door open. he lay on his bed, facing the wall, and didn't acknowledge my entrance.

"what the fúck was that, calum?"

calum said nothing, so i walked around his bed to look at his face. he glared at me, before rolling over on his other side. i let out a grumble before crawling on the bed, pinning him down on his back. "talk to me."

"i didn't go on a date." he stated, staring at me angrily. "i was trying to plan a cool day for us, but when i went over to your house, you were gone."

"then why the hèll did you say you went on a date!?" i nearly yelled. "and why did you just run away from me? you can't be mad that i hung out with the boys, which i said i was going to, while you lied to me. i don't care if it was a fücking surprise, or if it was some big gesture. you have no right to me angry at me at all."

"i thought that if you told the boys who i was going out with, that they would catch on!" calum exclaimed. "they know that willow bryan has a boyfriend, because michael got rejected by her for that very reason!"

"you know what?" i got off of him, standing up from the bed. "you have no - whatever. next time, give me another shít excuse, not a lie that you're going on a date. and don't expect me to fall into your arms because you were planning this for us."

i exited his room, running downstairs, and slamming the front door shut behind me. i quickly looked at the street, before dashing across the road and into my house.

i now lay on my bed, surrounded by my own thoughts. first of all, calum should have told me that whatever he was doing was a surprise. even if he didn't, he could have said he had something to do. he didn't have to say he was on a date.

second, why the hell was he mad at me for making plans with our friends, not knowing about his plans? it's not like i knew, i thought he was on a date.

third, how the fùck were the boys supposed to realize that it wasn't true? willow and her boyfriend could have broken up, and the boys would never know.

fourth, this makes no sense. calum says he has a date, and then gets mad at me for 'ditching' him. i had every right to spend time with michael, luke, and ashton, because they're my friends too. calum just-

i'm so confused.

------

I'M SORRY ITS VEEN SO LONG SOSBS

but i'm here now hi guys i love you

worth it? idk
mY ROWYSO CONCERT IS IN TWO DAYS GUYS SKSHSHSJD

I'M FLSJAJS DEYAIFBE DEAD DYING DLSJS

enjoy this update muah

-k