Chapter 18

Yejin's POV

"Do you want to see Kevin?" Donghae is sitting beside me once again. He's been supporting me ever since I'm in the hospital. He'd always visit and he'd sit beside me.

"Is he awake?" I say and fumble with my fingers. I'm kind of worried about what will happen. Since I don't really know who this Kevin guy is anymore. I might hurt him even more by not remembering him.

Donghae looks down and shakes his head. "No.. But I figured maybe it's good for you to see him, maybe it'll bring up memories or something like that." I nod and my mind drifts away to this Kevin.

What's he like? Why did I fall for him? Why did he fall for me?

~~~

Donghae is pushing me in a wheelchair to room 241.

Kevin's room.

I push the door open and I'm first greeted by machines beeping. Donghae pushes me inside and I see Kevin laying on the hospital bed. All sorts of tubes and machines are attached to his body.

Donghae leaves the room once he pushed me next to Kevin's bed. "It's probably better for you to be alone. That way your mind will work better." He said before leaving me alone with Kevin. I look closely at Kevin's features.

"So you're Kevin.." I trace my index finger across his jawline, across his defined nose and his lips. I move his bangs out of his face and somehow, me touching him feels right, it feels meant to be.

"Kevin, can you hear me?" I chuckle and continue. "I'm sorry I can't remember you, but I'm doing my best. I'm doing my best to recall our moments.. But it's not really working." I sigh and give him a sad smile even though he can't see me with now. "I miss Eli.. It hurts Kevin.. Soksanghae.. (I'm hurting)" I single tear falls down my cheek. I wipe it away with the back of my hand and sniffle. "I'm all alone now.. And I guess I'm not fully aware of that. Or else I would've been a total wreck right now.." I stare blankly at the monitor which is showing his heartbeat. It's kind of weak. "I probably would've been dead by now." I whisper and right after I said that, Kevin's heartbeat monitor beeped loudly. I panic and quickly push the red button that's located right beside his bed. 2 Nurses rush in and push me out of the room, closing the door right in front of my face. I just blink while staring at the door.

"Yejin-ah." Donghae calls from behind, taking the wheelchair and pushing me towards my own room.

"What happened?" I just shake my head in response. I notice he stopped pushing the wheelchair. I turn around to look at him, just to see his always happy and cheerful expression turned gone. He's gazing towards something. I get curious and turn around again.

You..

Kevin's POV

It's dark. I can't see anything. It's as if like my soul left my body. My body doesn't respond to what I want it to do. Am I even alive? Is this what being dead feels like?

I suddenly feel a hand resting on mine and a soft voice lingers through my ears.

"I'm all alone now.. And I guess I'm not fully aware of that. Or else I would've been a total wreck right now." A short pause. I know this voice.. But I can't quite put my finger around it.. Ugh damn whose voice is this!

"I probably would've been dead by now." W-wait, dead? But this voice.. It's so familia-

YEJIN!

I try to scream her name, but there's no sound. My fingers yearn to touch her, but my body isn't listening. My eyes are wanting to see her oh so angelic face. But my eyelids aren't budging. I have no utter control, and it makes me feel so useless. I want to comfort her, I want to tell her everything's going to be okay.. But I can't.

I'm raging, not being able to help her makes me so.. so.. it just feels as if I'm failing in life. Protecting her. Helping her. Loving her. Those are my purposes in life.

I suddenly hear a very loud beeping.

It hurts! Make it stop!

I hear some footsteps and some shuffling. I'm fighting.. Fighting against my unconsciousness, not letting it in. But I fail and eventually everything turns numb and I'm left unconsciousness.

Yejin's POV

You..

"What are you doing here." I glare at him, eyes full of hatred and disgust. But there's also a sign of hurt.

"I wanted to check up on you. I didn't mean this to happen. I-" I hold up my hand and cut him off.

"Don't.." I say, my voice is shaky and squeaky. Tears are welling up in my eyes.

"Yejin, I-" I cut him off again by yelling. Fortunately I sound more confident right now.

"DON'T! I'm tired of your bullshit! You've been hurting me ever since you left. You've been away and you've never even helped me ONCE since you left me! You killed my brother, and you almost killed Kevin TOO. I'm so fucking tired and I'm a total mess right now! How can you expect me to just FORGIVE YOU LIKE IT'S NOTHING AT ALL?! I've lost everyone, EVERYONE. Just don't even dare. Stop. Stop.. Aj.. Stop.." I hug my knees, almost making the wheelchair flip backwards but Donghae caught me in time.

The tears I held up are now falling down. All the pain I had inside, all the sufferings.

All the memories.

Everything is replaying itself. The accident my mother and my dad had years ago, even though I wasn't there I always had this imagine.

The times I shared with Eli, my loving brother whom I'll miss to death. Whom I'll never see again. Whom I'll never touch again.

The times I shared with AJ. Our love that felt like it'd last forever. The promise we made on or 100th day anniversary, I'm seeing it all over again. And just us hugging. Our dates. They are all replaying in my head.

The times I shared with Kevin.. KEVIN! I see how he confessed, how we have the same bracelet. The necklace he gave me and our simple yet perfect dates. His silly yet cute actions towards me. I'm remembering him again.

I remember..

All of this.. It's too much. I hold my head in pain. A stinging headache occurs, making me fall out of my wheelchair. My head hits the ground first, but that pain is nothing compared to the pain I'm feeling because of the memories.

It feels suffocating.. I'm suffocating.

"AHH!" I scream and yell, trying to lessen the pain. But nothing's working. "GEUMANHAE!(Stop it!) APAYO!(It hurts!)" The bonking headache just gets worse. The pain is unbearable. My nails are digging into my scalp, leaving bleeding wounds. My screams are hoarse and my tears are still falling.

"G-geumanhae.." The pain is making me feel weak. Lifeless even. But that doesn't make sense. If you can feel pain you're alive.

But what if I want to die because of that pain?

Author's note:

Hey guys~! I'm back!! So how did you like this? Too much drama? Too less love? Sorry guys :c I kinda got caught up in the moment haha. 

Please support my story and i love you all for reading this~!