Seven

Normal point of view

What dara saw shocked her, She never thought she would be serving her Brother's doctor! Dr. Choi was there but he was in his casual/partying clothes along with 3 guys. Dr. Choi, Seunghyun was shocked too. To see a 16 year old at a club at this time of night. She shook her head and regained her composure, she awkwardly walked to the semi circular couch at the middle of the room where the 4 were sitting.

DARA POV

"Hi Dr. Choi" she said inwardly, the doctor smiled back "Please, seunghyun will be fine. May I ask?" He asked the brunette "I work here as a waitress because I need the money" I said answering his unsaid question that made him open his mouth and close it again. "You should be careful here though, not all costumers here can keep there pants on." The guy with bangs that reached under his eyes said with a small smile, I wonder if he could even see at this state.

"Don't worry, I can keep her safe." Said the guy with white hair and dark circles under his eyes, while his arms are around my shoulders. He was smirking and wiggling his eyebrows almost seductively. Seunghyun massaged his temples and sighed. "That guy is Daesung -he said pointing to the guy with bangs earlier- He is Youngbae -he pointed to the guy silently smiling and sitting at the corner- and that stupid one is Seungri." He was talking about the guy who was all over me. "Careful Suengri, you might be charged with Corrupting of Minor with that"

"WOAH WOAH WOAH." Says Seungri putting his hands up in front of him while taking a step back, "....How old are you again?" He asked scratching the back of his head, I grinned at his childish -though from the looks of it he's a womanizer- acts

"I'm 16." I said placing the few vodkas they bought and handed Youngbae a menu of foods and drinks then my grin grew wider as I saw horror in his eyes

"... I thought Minors are not allowed here?" Says a deep and velvet voice from behind, which I think is from the door

Normal Point of view

Jiyong just got out of the bathroom and headed back to the VVIP room where they stay, when he arrived he saw the door was wide open. He leaned his back on the wall eavesdropping on the conversation the others were having

"That guy is Daesung , He is Youngbae, and that stupid one is Seungri."

"Careful Suengri, you might be charged with Corrupting of Minor with that"

"WOAH WOAH WOAH. How old are you again?"

I stepped now standing on the door frame

"I'm 16." The girl said, placing the orders on the table and gave Youngbae the menu

"... I thought Minors are not allowed here?" I butted in now striving my way to where they were, I can see how her grip on the tray tightened. She hung her head low and kept her silence

Normal Pov

Her beautiful orbs are now twice it's size as if anytime it will bulge out of it's sockets and her heart momentarily stopped. The Guy, Kwon was standing right in front of her right now. He was wearing a grey sleeveless shirt with tattered jeans and partnered with boots. (Encase you want to know what it really looks like you can see it in his Crooked m/v) It looks completely different from the first time she saw him

Remind me to pick up my jaw later

Dara swallowed the forming lump on her throat. She slowly turned her head down,

"You know her?" Seunghyun asked with a raised brow. Dara opened to say something, but Jiyong beat her to it. "No, she just too young to be staying here." Jiyong turned his head away diverting his attention away from her making his way to the sofa. "....Okaaaaayy." Seungri said breaking the awkward silence "We'll have the usual, Ask Gummy" Daesung said with his oh-so-bright smile. "uh-mm" Dara said with a stutter and almost ran for the door. Dara leaned on the wall just outside the room, almost out of breath, as if the room was airless.

"Gummy, The VVIP area 1 said to have their usual...." Dara said, as she watched Gummy going back and forth across the Dark room with many people on many tables with many bottles. Most were drinking their hearts out, Some were about to pass out. "AH. ask soohyuk about Area 1....he will prepare it for you." She said as she placed bottles on the table by her side. Dara is surprised that she can still hear her through this loud booming music, with lots and lost of dancing lights. Dara walked out of the scene and to the bar, "Umm.. Soohyuk, Can you prepare me the usual orders of the VVIP area 1..." Dara fidgeted with her fingers, "Ah. The rich business men from area 1?" She nodded in response and Soohyuk began to do his magic. Little of this, little of that. He kept on pouring colorful drinks on that tin tumbler. Few moments later, he placed some Umbrellas, and fruits.

Her legs shook as she was standing in front of the black door, deep breaths and the loud sound of her heart beating is all she could hear. She doesn't even know why she is nervous! is it because it's her first day? or She is afraid she might spill the drinks on the costumers, or maybe....it's him?

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HEY HEY HEY I AM VERY VERY SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. BUT I HAVE DECIDED TO CONTINUE THIS STORY! YEHEY! ok. I decided to stop writing...lol but you guys overwhelmed me with the comments ~ <3 thank you please leave a comment and a vote! and don't forget to readmy new book <3 bye ~~~~~~~~~~ Updates will be once a week

PS: I am sorry about the frequent change of my writing style but I will fix it soon <3 lovelots