Prologue.

Park, Sandara.

High school Student. A girl full of Happiness in her Life. Despite the fact that they are poor, they Always managed to laugh or Smile even though their Electric bills are due XD. She dreams, that someday she will buy things for her family with out even worrying about the price tag. But she is Not greedy, She wants to study hard, get a good Job, and receive good pay.

She's not like most of the Books Heroaine, always picked on, and Maked fun of. Instead she was Loved. Of course who wouldn't?? She was Warm, Her eyes are full of Life, as they give show true emotions. And she is Pretty, really Pretty. She is very generous, though she has very little to give. She cares for other first, and forgets to take care of herself. She never really cared for money, with her Friends and Family by her side who would ask for more?

~+~

Kwon Jiong.

When you see him coming, You better run. As said by the people.

A well respected bussinessman, Handsome and Rich. He has everything anyone coul've wished for! The looks. The Fortune. The Fame.

But in this Handsome Face of his, was a Devil who Knows no Mercy, Kills, without any second thoughts.

Race, Age, Gender, or Whoever you are. If you mess with him He'll hunt you down.

"He's a Monster."

"He's as Cold as ice ."

No, He's not a Monster.

He's just Sad. . . . . . .and Lonely, that's all.

Being born as the Eldest in a filthy rich family is no Easy job. You have to be careful not to disappoint them, or else. He might have all his Parent's attention but. . . . . He doesn't feel their Love. As if His only purpose was to inherit Billions.

He stopped believing in love, for he thought people people only want to use him, for money.

Eventually he shut himself out, he became Cold, and so as his Heart.

[I HAVE LOTS OF UNFINISHED STORIES BUT I WROTE A NEW ONE. IDK BUT I'M SOO INSPIRED. THE COVER IS JUST TEMPORARY CAUSE JIYONG'S PERSONALITY DOESNT SUIT HIM IN THAT PICTURE. BIG BANG IS BACK! CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING?!?!]

P.S: There are lots of Changes here for example

1. Sanghyun being the older brother

2. Sandara being a High schooler

3. Their age gap XD lol

If you want more wait for the next update XD

Cold Heart. (Daragon Fanfic) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें