"No , I'm not your way more beautiful then I am ."

"Well , if you think I do then I guess I am more Beautiful than you are."

She rolled her eyes at me and I laughed kissing her cheek.

"Nah , I'm playing you are more than beautiful your gorgeous and even beyond that , "I whispered into her ear kissing the nape of her neck.

She giggled.

"Who was that on the phone ?" She wondered placing her fingers into my hair and massaging my scalp.

"mmm , My second mum , boss , sister , friend , homie , True telling me happy birthday."

"Its your birthday ? , " she asked shocked.

I nodded laughing.

"Why didn't you tell me ? She questioned.

"You didn't ask."

"You sound like my cousin Zephyr those are his favorite words , " she said rolling her eyes.

I chuckled pulling her into a kiss.

"Your Clingy , " she said on my lips.

"Says the person who rather sit on my lap then on the bed."

"Yeah , so I'm the good clingy , " she said pushing me down on the bed and straddling me.

She brought her face closer to mine , "Happy Birthday babe !"

"Thanks babe girl," I brought her lips closer to mine with our lips inches away from each other , with my hands on the small of her back , I lowered it cupping her ass in my hands and she giggled.

"If you don't want me to take advantage of you I suggest you put your pants back on," I told her resisting the urge to flip her over and rip them underwear off her body and just go in.

She chuckled , "Take advantage of me ? Last time I checked I was on top of you and you are in nothing but boxers , " she laughed winking at me.

"Really , " I asked with a smirk.

"Yes really , " she replied with a smirk of her own.

I flipped her over so quick that she was shocked , I kissed her shoulders and bit her neck and chuckled as she squealed.

I kissed her neck and smiled at the love bite , she was going to kill me for that later.

She pulled my head up to look at her and she smiled pecking my lips.

"I'm not a virgin but you will probably be the second man I ever sleep with , " she said.

"You know what they say , first the worse and second the best ."

She chuckled and hit my chest.

It turned into some next heated kissing session as I lowered my lips to hers.

Next thing I know , I was pulling off her clothes.

Not too long before she was fully naked in front of me.

Some reason I wanted to satisfy her , make the sex unbelievable. Make her notthink about the niggah before me. I was going to be her last and foremost , the best she ever had. After everything she was going to be the wife , by any means.

She began to feel insecure as I stared at her naked body.

I brought her closer to me and kissed her again to calm her nerves.

I placed kisses all over her and she began to moan , the moans became louder as I reached between her thighs flicking my tongue on her love button.

"F-fuck !" She let out a breath.

She came fast.

I chuckled.

I kissed and bit on her thighs , teasing her before actually going back to the dot she wanted me to lick.

After the third or forth time she came , I kissed her upper lips and she chuckled .

"Should I go on ?" I asked.

I never actually ever had to ask someone before , its always been a girl moves to me or what not.

"Are you being serious ?" She asked , "Like you are going to finish what you fucking started 4 orgasms ago !" She said making me chuckle.

I pulled down my boxers revealing my member , he wad one happy sport I tell you.

She gasped , "Okay maybe you are a lot bigger then I thought ! Shit way bigger then my ex."

I kissed her cheek , "Its gon be alright , I'll go slow," I said kissing her lips and positioning myself at her opening.

I entered her slowly and she tried to catch her breath , I gave her long fast strokes as she moaned loud enough for my whole neighborhood to hear and I could see tears building up in her eyes.

I slowed down my pace , " Am I hurting you ? Should I go slower ?" I asked concerned.

"N-no y-you are fucking great," she painted not able to catch her breath.

I chuckled , was the pun intended?

I lifted her left leg and started to pump into her faster.

"Yes !" She screamed in sheer bliss.

"Faster !"she ordered.

I did what I was told.

I flipped her over and hit From the back.

"Yes ! Yes ! Zion !"

The way my name sounded off her lips at that moment, made me go a bit harder and faster.

It was love making and rough sex all in one.

"I'm going to come," she called out as I still pumped into her with our hands together.

We came together and I released all my ninja in to her tight canal.

I collapsed next to her , both of us breathing heavy , I pulled her closer and kissed her again.

"That was . . . Wow !" She stated out of breath.

"Yeah someones an undercover freak , " I said holding her naked body close to mine.

"Mmm , your not bad yourself," she teased and I chuckled.

"No , no Zion ," she gasped feeling me growing inside of her.

"Round 2 ?"