Go Home Zion !

Chapter - 13

Zion P.o.v

Go home Zion !

True is back.

Ha she's back . I told Nemo she couldn't stay away from this life he owes me money.

I looked at Nemo and he avoided my gaze. This broke niggah better give me my money.

"Nemo," I sang with my hand out.

"Allow calling my name like that like say I'm some batty boy ," he replied screwing me.

"Give me my money fam."

"What money?" He asked confused.

"I know you see True over there on the phone fool. She back niggah !" I laughed.

"I ain't bet you shit doe."

"Nemo I don't Fuck with my money you better go search fah my shit !" I fumed.

"Reese do you recall this bet he's talking about?" Nemo asked Reese.

"Of course I do , when Z said he bet True can't stay away from this life. He pulled me to the side and said he gon' give me half if you pulled a stunt like this," Reese said making me and Sage bust out laughing.

The way Nemo screwed Reese at that moment was emotional.

He pulled out a roll of money from his pocket and took out five hundred. I took it and smiled and he screwed me and I laughed. I made 2 fifties out of one hundred and gave Reese two fifty.

Trying to play with my money niggah I ain't dumb.

" Zion I beg you come here , " True boomed from the other room.

I walked out the office and she was sitting on the floor with Blood(her pitbull if you forgot) in her lap scratching his head.

I sat next to her and onix came and laid in my lap.

"Have you been drinking. And niggah don't lie." True asked not even looking at me. How the Fuck she know she just came back doe ?!

I shook my head and looked at onix , I felt like a kid around True she's like my mum.

"Zion answer me !" She demanded.

"Yes , I have , it ain't nothing doe I can handle it. Why are you stressing me drinking doe?" I questioned.

"Because when you drink your not focused. So I'm going to need you to go home Zion and don't drink cause if you do I'm ah shoot you in the leg and think I'm playing niggah."She said seriously.

"Alright, Fuck man if you say so True." I got up moving onix off my lap and kissed True's forehead.

"Zion its only cause I'm worried about you , your like my brother so please slow down on the drinking," she said and I nodded.

I told everyone bye and left , when I got home a niggah was bored.

What did True expect ME to do at home if I wasn't drinking ? I searched through my phone going down my contacts :

Nevaeh

Fuck that bitch delete !

Drugging me and ting kmt !

Trinity

Err I can't put a face to her name !

Next!

Denyamel

Her mum didn't love her you see her name smh.

Err. The matted up weave gyal with the shit on her panties - delete !

Cameron- dumb turd -true breh

Sage- err weird dude

Reese - hoe - bestfriend

True -second mum

Nemo - partner- slick ass

Blah

Blah

Blah

Sargent Dad- my father cool dude buys my weed. -shrugs-

Camisha.- rude gyal at Dunkin donuts with the sexy body.

Camisha , I need to give her a call , it's been what a day and a half. She can't be in my contact and take up space.

I called her phone and she answered on the forth ring , that when I usually hang up too she lucky I didn't.

"Hey this is Camisha right ?" I had to be certain.

"Yeah this is her who this ?"

"The man from Dunkin Donuts that tall sexy one you and your friend was drooling over and got bare happy when I gave you your wallet back when you dropped it on purpose."

"Fool !" She laughed in to the phone.

Her laugh was cute and squeaky.

"You picked up," I reminded her.

"That's only cause I didn't look at the caller ID and waiting for an important call."

"Aww so you were waiting for me to call how sweet," I coo'ed.

"No , your not important doe !"

"Girl you know you want me !"

"Ha , get over yourself" she laughed.

Why is she lying to herself doe ? Doesn't she know that bad for her self esteem !

"Okay , say you did look at the caller Id you wouldn't have answered once you saw my name?" I asked.

Her line went quiet.

No one can resist my sexy haha !

"It depends," she answered.

"On what?"

"If I felt like it niggah."

Cold.

I laughed shaking my head.

"But guess what you did , so in other terms you felt like it."

I smiled knowing she still picked up , she probably lying she saw my name and ran to the phone.

"Why did you call me for," she asked laughing.

"I was wondering if you'd accompany me on an outing," I asked, gotta sound smart girls like it when you sound smart.

She busted out laughing even snoring a little , it was cute.

"Aw man , turn from ghetto to proper cute. Yeah sure I'll go out with you," she giggled.

"cool so-"

"Aw man Zion I'll call you back that important call I was waiting for called. Bye it was nice communicating with you," she laughed then switch lines.

I laughed looking at the phone , she hung up on me. That hasn't happen in awhile you know. But wow I got a date that hasn't happen in awhile either Sheesh ! I usually just have a beat for a night then kick her out the next morning but a date wow. Man hasn't had one of those since he was 14-15 and I'm 21 now shit.

I forgot what I'm even suppose to do for thing like those. But I'm still on her hanging up on me, rude much. I feel like she's gonna bruise my ego alot when I'm with. -_-

[A/N] Comment , Vote & Fan ! Questions ? Is Zion your favorite character if not who? Show love my dears ! Love-Kimberly.