Black Audi

Roses are Red.

Violets are Violet

Don't get it twisted

Cause I'm gonna kill you.

- True

Chapter 16

Black Audi

[Messiah P.o.v]

I wiped the blood off the bat with a black rag leaving this fool Kaiden unconscious once again.

He was starting to piss me off on how easily he last consciousness , Fucking weak pathetic niggah.

I walked out the room and locked the door behind me.

No sign of Faith or her twins and no Harmony.

I was starting to get furious , like did she go into hiding with them or leave the state?

Not going to lie , I thought it was going to be straight easy like how I found Kaiden. However , this Faith girl wasn't no Dumbass so she is quite harder to find.

My men where piled up on the street , looks like she wasn't showing her face.

I walked into my office and turned on the news , I like to be up to date on what's happening on the street.

At two local clubs , The Kings Throne and The Unit owned by the same owner had been reported shootings. At both clubs the security have been shot and killed. No one knows why , and their are no witness willing to step forward if you have and information please call the police or crime stoppers.

I shut off the TV and turned around in my chair as crip came next to me and stood at attention.

I rubbed her head and thought about it.

Didn't True own those clubs. . .

[True P.o.v]

Sage and I were driving around looking for That Black on Black Audi , it's three days now since we started looking and we can't find these niggahs.

Sage and I where on one side of town covering , Malik & Maliky have the other side covered and if they find them first they have to follow them and call us.

We was dressed in all Black with a Skully on our head and black gloves , ready for whatever.

"So what , Where you think these niggahs at ?" Sage asked and I shrugged.

"The poison chicks didn't give us no lead , we are basically the deaf leading the blind," I said sucking my teeth.

"You know how many black on black Audi's are in Miami ? Are they serious ?" Sage said scratching his head.

I stopped at a stoplight and received a call from Malik and answered.

"Speak , " I commanded.

"We found em , at Brad's work place parked out front they just came , by the time y'all arrive here they will be getting out ," Malik responded.

I nodded like he could see me and hung up making Sage do a illegal u-turn and made his way there.

He swerved through traffic and I started laughing when he played some Action song to go with his wild driving.

We was the in less then an hour , I got out the car first on the third floor of the parking lot and waited til Maliky & Malik reached me.

"The car is over there , nobody is in it ," Maliky said pointing over at the direction of the car that was definitely the car , Black on black Audi with bullet holes on the back and side .