Good Clingy

Good Clingy

[A\N]*Chapter included them doing the nasty / porn lol skip if you want. I'm no expert at writing those type of scene so watever )

Zion P.o.v

Chapter 19

A week later

I woke up rubbing the sleep out of my eyes as I sat up properly on the couch , I looked in my lap to see Camisha there laying peacefully asleep.

I furrowed my eyes at the Mulan movie playing on the screen , I swear we was watching Friday the 13th.

I rolled my eyes picking Camisha up Bridal style and carried her to my room.

I gasped as the blanket fell to the floor uncovering her lower body , when the hell did she take off her jeans ?

She had on Bright pink boy shorts on that made her booty look more delicious.

I controlled my self , as I placed her on my king size bed and covered her with my duvet.

I looked at the time and it had just about passed one in the morning.

Happy Birthday me.

I hopped in my shower , unbraiding my cornrows as I soaped up my body. I rinsed my body off and washed my hair.

My hair grows to Fucking fast ! I just cut that shit a month and half ago and it was already plaitable now and.reached my shoulders.

I should go to the barbers today.

I got out my shower and wrapped my lower torso , taking my other towel and wiping my top and my hair.

I walked in my room , Camisha sat on my bed looking around. When she saw me enter she gasped covering her mouth in shock.

I looked behind me confused and I chuckled once I saw her staring at my chest.

She watched me as I went over to my draw and pulled out a pair of ralph Lauren boxers and skipped it on under towel.

I pulled the towel off placing it over the door.

"Oh my gosh, " I turned to look at her confused again.

"You've got a V-cut , and a nice booty , " she gasped. I raised and eye brow at her and shook my head.

I jumped on my bed next to her and she stared at me.

"What ?" I question taking my phone off my desk next to my bed checking for any messages.

True* <<33

I'm first I'm first ! Happy Birthday Zi.Zi : )

Me:

Aw thanks love ! You so sweet sometimes.

True*<<33

You ruined it , Fuck you go choke on your own semen and pray one taste like cake.

I laughed tossing my phone down.

I looked at Camisha and she was still staring at me , I furrowed my brows together in confusion why the hell was Staring at me ?

She moved closer to me , crawling seductively towards me with her ass in the air.

She kissed my cheek and giggled , she sat in my lap and stared at me again.

I stared back at her dark brown eyes.

"Gosh your beautiful. . ." She whispered.

I chuckled pecking her on the lips , " Not as Beautiful as you are baby girl , " I pecked her lips again.