Dan and Phil Imagines

INTRO! Please read! I know it's long but it should save questions later!

Hey! I just wanna start off by apologising in advance for how bad these are gonna be. Never done anything like this seriously before. I only really got into Dan and Phil a few months ago, but I'm hooked. Also, I'm not one of those annoying newbies that thinks that just because they've seen three videos they know everything there is to know about Dan and Phil. I have seen every single one of their videos, on their main channels, their side channels, and The Super Amazing Project. I took part in the Phandom Takeover 2013 (if you don't know what it is then BE ASHAMED) as a Phil, and I watch their radio show every Sunday.

About the imagines I'll be doing:

I am quite happy to take requests, but please bear in mind that my imagines are, for the moment, exclusively Dan and Phil related. Feel free to send me a request (if I actually get any reads that is) though I don't include names. I'm sorry but it really annoys me when people call something an 'imagine' then they put the person who requested it's name in the story. That isn't an imagine, that's a one shot fanfic. If I read an imagine, personally, I wanna be able to imagine myself in the story, not Alesha or Emma or Zoey, me.

In addition to this, I'm not gonna write those bland imagines/fanfics where the author just makes the perfect relationship and no one has a personality. Sometimes I read them and I'm like "Hold on, Phil wouldn't say that!", so I will be trying to incorporate the personalities. Another thing that annoys me when I read these things is that sometimes they're just a bit...dull. That sounds rude of me, but do you know what I mean? There's not real plot, or if there is it's unbearably cheesy. So in these imagines, no one will be hiding engagement rings in cakes, or climbing onto a statue to declare their undying love for the girl they've been dating for all of two days, or meeting someone on a park bench then suddenly being asked to collaborate with the Fantastic Foursome.

My imagines will mainly be focusing on:

a) meeting Dan/Phil, and perhaps the first date

b) the early stages of the relationship

c) being best friends with them (and possibly a relationship developing out of that friendship)

d) after a fight/break up

I know a lot of you are looking for imagines when you're already a year into the relationship and it's just a cute little scene about Christmas or whatever, but I find those hard to write and still make them interesting. They just get a bit bland.

So yeah. Sorry for rambling on for ages, and I promise you I'm not as harsh as I sound here, i just meant to write a short note and it ended up being really long. But if you read up to here then extra special brownies for you :3 and stuff...yeah...so...on with the actual writing!

Gosh, if a quick note turned into this, how long are my imagines gonna be? XD