Protection?

(Mika's POV)

I'm just confused by now. I don't even know why I'm even that upset. It's not like Michael and I were dating. Plus I slept with Andy.

Andy. Why the hell did I ever do that? I fell for his trap again. Just when I think I'm not going back I do, but it'll never happen again.

I couldn't go back to the apartment to face a Fortune. I know he's embarrassed, so I'll give him a bit before we talk. So, I walked around the city a bit and somehow ended up at an old pub.

It's dark in the pub. There's a crowd, but I squeeze through and sit at the bar. "What'll it be mate?"

"Something strong," I sigh. He gives me a concernered look before turning around to make my drink.

"Breakups are tough," the bartender tells me.

"How'd you...well it's not exactly a break up," I tell him.

"Okay. Why don't you elaborate," he says nicely.

"Well," I start, but then notice the man passed out to the right of me against the wall. His drink is spilled everywhere on the bar-top.

The bartender sighs in annoyance as he notices the familiar man. "Michael," he says as he walks over to non-other than Michael Scott. "I told you no sleeping at the bar," he says as he begins to shake Michael awake.

When Michael lifts his head his eyes are bloodshot and his face is tear-stained. "Jus..just leaaaave meeeee..J-Jeff.." Michael slurs as he yanks his arm out of the bartenders...Jeff's grip.

"Michael I will call the cops this time. This can't keep happening," he tells Michael.

Now I'm curious. How many times has this happened? How often? And over who?

The man in apartment 3B is still a mystery to me. I want to know more about him, but it seems like something always gets in the way. Maybe I'll never solve the mystery that is him.

"I got him," I tell the bartender...Jeff...or whatever his name is. I hop off of the barstool and over to Michael's side. He immediately buries his head into my chest and cries. We catch a few curious stares.

"I'm sorry," Michael cries.

"It's okay. You're not the one who fucked up. I did," I tell him. He only cries harder.

"I wanted to trust you," he cries.

"I know. I wish you could Michael. I wish you could," I reply as I try not to cry myself. I take his head in my hands and rest our foreheads against each others.

I then kiss his lips softly. He doesn't kiss me back or even respond at all. His expression is unreadable.

--

In the elevator, Michael stops it. He pushes me roughly against the elevator wall and pins my hands above my head. Then he buries his head into my neck and leaves his mark on me.

I don't stop him. Screw the media. Screw what everyone will think. God knows what the tabloids will make of this, but I don't care.

I'm enjoying every second of his wet mouth on my bare neck. I wiggle my right hand free and slip it into his jeans. I fondle his balls as he continues to suck harder on my neck.

"Clothes off. Now," Michael demands as he frees my neck.

"Yes sir," I tell him.

We both strip down to our briefs. He then picks me up only to place me a little more gently onto the elevator floor. I'm on top of the world right now with him in-between my legs.

"You know we have three apartments to choose from?" I ask as his mouth wanders over my bare chest and he grinds roughly against me.

Michael doesn't reply. He's on a mission.

"Oh god," I moan as his mouth wanders dangerously closer down to the waistband of my briefs. "Michael...lube...protection...M-Michael...fuck!" I moan excellent louder as his mouth wraps around me.

Michael never stops, thankfully. He never says one word. The only sound escaping his amazing and talented lips were his moan as we made love on the elevator floor.

--

I wake up to the sound of banging. The thumping gets louder, but I try to tune it out, because I'm wrapped up in the most amazing-beautiful mans strong arms.

"Fire department, is anyone in there?" I hear someone shout from the other side of the elevator door. I quickly jump up and dress. Michael eventually gets the hint and does the same.

Michael then presses the button to start the elevator again. The door dings and opens. There are five firemen, three police officers, and the manager of the building.

"It got stuck and we fell asleep," I say quickly to them as we exit the elevator. "

"Are you okay?" The apartment manager asks.

"We're fine, but really tired. Is it okay if we go?" I ask the police officers.

"As long as you both are okay and don't have any injuries," one replies to me.

I thank him, and Michael and I walk towards my apartment. At least I thought he'd be joining me at mine. He walked right by me to his apartment.

Tears filled my eyes as I watched him unlock his apartment door and enter. As the door slammed shut a tear escaped my eye. I quickly wiped it away and entered mine and Fortune's apartment.