I hereby annouce the...

Harry

"Case dismissed. Last case of the day Harry styles VS. Bill McDonald for accusation of assault"

I glared at Bill as we walked in taking our seats. The judges loud slam of her gavel filling my ears as she asked for opening statements Bill speaking out.

"Your honor, I am here today because this man beat me like an animal. All while I was just trying to have a nice conversation with my ex girlfriend" he sighed touching his temple "I didn't mean to cause harm hugging her goodbye when he lanced out on me, punching away"

"That's complete bullshit!"

"Of course you would say that!" Bill tried to come across as innocent but it was only making me cringe

"Order" the judge slammed her gavel getting both of our attention. "Harry tell your side of the story"

"So we called Bill over to this coffee shop to talk out a rumor, once bill and Amelia were done talking he started being very touchy to the point were he was harassing Amelia, so I stepped in punching him, to get away from Amelia. He let her go... And well it turned into a fight."

"Who's this Amelia you speak of?"

"That would be me your honor" Amelia slightly raised her hand. The judge looked down at her sheets of paper.

"Ah okay, as it says here you are one of Mr. Styles witness. You may take the stand" we waited for Amelia to step onto the stand as she vowed to state nothing but the truth. "So according to you, Mr. McDonald touched you inappropriately while you stated you wanted nothing to do with him."

"Yes that's correct."

"And where exactly did he touch you?"

"My butt and breast"

"Why did you call Mr. McDonald to the coffee shop?"

"I wanted to know if it was true that he slept with my boss to get me my position in work."

"And you and Mr. McDonald were once an item"

"Yes"

"Would you say that while you were an item he touched you inappropriately?"

"No... Because during the moment we would have been a couple"

"So what you're saying is if you're a couple it is okay to abuse one another?"

"I never said abuse..."

"But you just said during the moment you would have been a couple. Which meant anything would be okay to do. Would you say you still have feelings for Mr. McDonald? And that you are familiar with these actions as you enjoyed them once together"

"No."

After a few more interrogating questions Amelia stepped off the stand as it was Bills turn to have his witness testify. I watched as the man took the stand and noticed it was the owner of the coffee joint.

"So Mr. Wong, you stated that My defendant brutally beat Mr. McDonald in your coffee shop with his bare hands?"

"Yes."

"Oh but it states here that you said Mr. Styles used a chair.... To Bill's head"

"It's still an action done by hands."

"Is it true that all the actions were done by my defendant and that Bill had no contact to Mr. Styles?"

"Correct."

"Your honor, may we play the clip of the security footage from the coffee shop." Everyone turned their attention to the small screen. Showing Bill and Amelia having a casual conversation. He reaches once to grab her hand but Amelia pulls her hand back. Going past the talk and when bill starts kissing Amelia on the neck followed by him pulling her close as he gropes her. I come in pulling Amelia back throwing the first punch to Bills jaw. I do admit it was nice to see a re run of me punching his ape ass. The video clip finishes up and my lawyer turns to Mr. Wong.

"We clearly all just saw that there was no chair in the fight nor was my defendant the only one in the disruption"

"I-I-I"

"Thank you your honor"

After a long wait they called us all back into the court room. I held Amelia's hand tightly. Watching as they handed the judge an envelope.

"We therefore declare Mr. Styles not guilty" the judge slammed her gavel and I grinned wanting to kiss Amelia. But contained myself as the judge cleared her throat "Charging Bill McDonald with sexual assault and a stay away order from Amelia Henderson and Harry styles. Mr. Wong being charged for lying in the court of justice" I started off by hugging the lawyer, going to hug Kylie.

"I'm sorry for doubting your relative" I smiled

"It's fine" she smiled

"Let's go celebrate! Cause that's what you do right?" Niko raised his hands in the air like he was in a club. I ignored him turning around to place my hands onto Amelia's cheeks placing my lips to hers. She smiled during the kiss pulling away reaching for my hand. I smiled back at her and I couldn't be happier than right now.

"Watch!! I'll get you all! She doesn't love you, that little bitch can't suck a dick nor can she give you the pleasure you want. But oh just you watch Amelia!" Bill yelled as the cops escorted him out. We all laughed.

"His ass is crazy" Niko chatted with Andres

"That's where he's wrong" I winked whispering to Amelia.