Forever 21

Harry

My good friend Zayn, called me wanting to hang out. We had compromised on meeting at the mall in Express. I had arrived earlier than him and took the time to check out the suits and nice dress shirts.

"Harry."

"Hey Zayn" I turned around fist bumping him.

"What's up?"

"Nothing much"

"Were you going to buy something?"

"Oh no" I brought my hand from skimming the polos to my side.

"Then you won't mind if we walk around?"

"Not at all" I smiled "why did you choose the mall? I haven't done this in ages"

"That's exactly it the malls a crowded place, people of all ages walking in different directions all with a purpose and a goal. When's the last time we just walked around the mall with absolutely nothing to do and just looked around at the clothes we wish we could afford and see the fit people we wish we knew"

"Not since grade school."

"Kinda crazy how time goes by" Zayn looked off into the distance.

"Why so deep in thought?"

"When am I not?"

"Point taken"

"Oh check out these kicks" Zayn drifted from walking straight and went into a Vans store. I followed after him looking around the place. The skater look wasn't exactly my style. He looked at the different shoes, picking them up and than putting it back. "You know what I'm looking for?"

"Converse?"

"No boots"

"Haha boots" We walked out of the store.

"Not like your ugly boots, but more like a black punkish rocker with an 80's vibe"

"Hey! My boots aren't ugly"

"Do you think they have any?" He ignored me pointing at Forever 21.

"I highly doubt it Zayn, it's Forever 21"

"And?"

"And it's a girls store" Loud indie music played, teenage girls holding black bags as they threw clothes after clothes.

"They have a guy section" Zayn gave me a look walking towards the back of the store near the fitting rooms. He looked at a few shirts and I looked at the accessories.

"Hi, how's everything going?" A young worker came up to us.

"Fine." I said

"Uh" Zayn looked at me threatening. As if to tell me to shut up. "I was wondering if you had this in a 28 or 30"

"Um" she scooted closer to him looking through the racks "it's right there" she smiled

"Oh! Must've missed it"

"Would you like to try it on?"

"Yeah I'd love too" he smiled following the young black haired girl. I smirked knowing now why he wanted to come here. I flipped through the shirt rack a loud flirtatious laugh causing me to look up. Bill... Yeah that was his name right? Amelia's boyfriend... I stopped looking at the shirts and walked towards the back racks of clothes hiding my tall figure. Why was he here? Better yet why was he here with a different women. Curvy, mole on left cheek and straighten hair. She laughed obnoxiously touching his shoulder as her head titled back dramatically. He smiled kissing her cheek and I lifted an eyebrow. I couldn't really see the women's face since she was turned sideways but I'm almost 100% positive it is not Amy.