Just Bowling.

Bill offered to give me a ride but I said it was fine. We were going bowling so I put on comfortable jeans, sneakers and a red collared shirt. Bill was apparently taking this match seriously as he wanted us to wear team colors. Kylie had a red long sleeve shirt on and Niko had a red v-neck.

"He said he would meet you here?" Niko looked around

"No he said he's already here" we stood at the entrance looking around. This place was underground I assume since you have to take stairs down to get to it. It was dark with disco lights and loud music.

"Just look for a group of people wearing suits" Kylie joked, I stifled a laugh throwing her a glare.

"By any chance is your boyfriend wearing an ugly hand crafted shit colored shirt?" Niko had his eyes fixed to the right, his face scrunched up.

"That's him..." I announced, we approached the group. There was Bill, two women and a man. They were all wearing a ugly brownish green shirt that said swag squad.

"Babe!" Bill announced coming up to me.

"What the fuck are you wearing" I whispered in his ear as we hugged.

"You like? I made them with Natasha" he did a circle showing off the shirt. I gave him a look of you're kidding right.

"why does it... Say that?"

"It's what all the hip kids are saying now a days... swag, yolo, turnup" I cringed putting my finger to his lips to silence his ass.

"Hi" Kylie came up to us waving her hand in his face.

"Hey" niko took a step forward.

"Hello, nice to meet you two, Im Bill"

"We've met before..." Niko coughed

"You came to my New Years party" Kylie said

"Oh, Guys come over here" Bill ignored my friends calling over his. They all seem to be around his age, the women wearing v-neck shirts with push-up bras and a cake face of make up. "This is Mike my bud, Jenny and Natasha my neighbor"

"Hi" I smiled

"Should we begin?" Mike said

"We need shoes" Kylie lifted her leg

"Go right up front and ask for party of Bill, I rented out two lanes just for us"

"Okay" the three of us walked away going to the front desk they had.

"You do know we are out numbered" Niko said

"What do you mean?" I looked back at him

"Hi" a much deeper voice than Niko's light voice and Kylie's girly voice said. I looked away from Niko and to the desk, my heart skipped a beat.

"Harry.." I whispered

"You two know each other?" Kylie pointed leaning on the counter intrigued.

"Ye-

"No"

We eyed each other. "I mean yeah, no." I scratched the back of my head trying to play it smooth "We met once shopping for food" I lied

"Yeah, I asked if she knew where the tampons were and she knew exactly where to find them" Niko and Kylie laughed my cheeks tinting red.

"Why would you need tampons?" Now Niko leaned on the counter, mesmerized by Harry's features.

"Long story" he shrugged

"Okay... I came here for shoes not a story. Can I get a size five?"