Every little thing

Kylie

I used my parents car to pick up Amelia. Harry had told me what happen and there's nothing my best friend needs than a night out. Not to the pub or club but to the zoo.

"You don't think she'll get mad?" Harry asked sitting in the back seat.

"About?"

"That I told you"

"No, it's not like you exposed some deep dark secret she was bound to tell me" I parked the car on the street. "Now hurry and go get her" I unlocked the car, Harry hoping out and running. I tapped my fingers to Boyfriend.

"Nervous?" Andres smiled at me

"Just curious what she'll say" I smiled back. Amelia had a grumpy expression on her face as Harry pulled her forearm. She was dressed in these cute white dungarees and a stripe shirt. Matching with Harry's white button down and black pants. Attractive pair I have to admit. I bit my lip the back door opening.

"Can you explain to me what's going on?" Am's crossed her arms staring at me, realizing there was a guest. Her face soften as she looked at Andres. "Hi" she breathed.

"Hello, I'm Andres"

"I'm Amelia" she held her hand out looking like a robot. I giggled and she snapped out of it. Her cheeks glowing pink. I turned around strapping my seat belt back on my hands on the steering wheel.

"I thought you could use some fun time and plus Andres and I were going to the Zoo"

"Fun time?" She peeked her head over my right shoulder

"Yeah.. Andres wanted to see the animals. Right Andy?"

"Yup. I hope you don't mind. It just I've always wanted to see a giraffe and the fishes"

"It's fine, I don't mind" Amelia smiled, I reached to turn up the radio my hand touching Andres's as he also had the same thought.

"Sorry" I said, putting both hands on the steering wheel. Feeling Amelia gazing at me from the rear view mirror, when I turned to look at her she winked at me. I stuck my tongue out feeling myself blush.

"Where to first?" Harry asked once inside

"Is there a map?" Andres looked around

"Yeah I think I saw one at the front desk"

"I'll go get it" Harry offered

"I'll go with" Andres followed after him. Once the two were far from us, Amelia shrieked grinning like crazy.

"Girl! Why didn't you tell me Andres was this hot" she fanned herself

"Calm yourself" I giggled

"And his accent, Spain you say?" She lifted her eyebrow nudging me.

"You should seriously see your face, especially when you saw him for the first time"

"That embarrassing?"

"Ask Harry" she shrugged smiling

"I'm good"

"So how are things?"

"I saw Natasha yesterday.."

"Natasha? As in the ones who was kissing Bill?"

"That's the one"

"Okay what about her?"

"She told me that her and Bill have been dating since back in the ending of December and early Jan" she sighed