Vulnerable...

"Maisie, what were you thinking?" Diane stood from her seat. I still couldn't believe Jason had left.

"I just- I thought as soon as you seen little Jack you would want to see him again. He's a cute kid, isn't he?" I tried to redeem myself.

"I think we should get going. Thank you for having us, happy birthday Lee and Maisie." Mick lead Diane out of the dining room and again I heard the front door.

Lee stood from his seat, "can I go?" He asked. I could tell he just wanted out.

"Yes, Mason can you clear off for a little bit as well. Go see your girlfriend or something. We want a word with your sister." My dad said, his voice was deep and maybe a little bit angry.

Lee and Mason scattered out of the room and I crossed my arms over my chest. What have I done?

"What were you thinking?" My mum repeated Diane's words. I didn't know what to say, obviously I'd just fucked everything up, once again.

"I thought they would be happy to see their daughter and grandson. I thought I was doing the right thing." I muttered.

"Well clearly not. Why did you feel the need to get involved in their business? Especially after Jason apparently telling you not to." My dad said angrily.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know, I just wanted to make everyone happy." I could feel my eyes start to water. Jason officially hates me, his parents probably feel the same, even my biggest supporter Lee has left.

"Well obviously that didn't work. Do you know what? There's a bed at that apartment. I think you should pack an overnight bag." My mum turned away from me as she picked up some glasses.

"You are kicking me out?" I said shocked. I can't believe they were doing this. I'd just got the place. I didn't mean for any of this to happen.

"No, we are asking you to sleep somewhere else tonight. Now go pack a bag and get a cab. I'll come pick you up tomorrow but right now, I just don't think it's a good idea for you to stay here. We're all really angry at you." My dad began helping her.

I turned and walked out the room. A tear rolled down my cheek as I walked up the stairs. I fought the urge to break down when I entered my room but instead I took a deep breath and walked to my bed and took out a large bag from under my bed.

I opened it up and began shoving clothes in it, not even bothering to see what it was. I just wanted out of here, I wanted away from all these people.

I zipped the bag up and put it over my arm and rushed out my room and back down stairs. "The cab is outside. Here's some money. I'll call you tomorrow." My mum handed me some money and I walked out the house without another word. This was insane.

I climbed in to the cab and looked at the driver, "um I have no idea where I'm-" I began saying but he cut me off.

"It's alright, I know where it is. I'm good friends of your parents." He said, almost robot like and I nodded and he started driving. As we were passing Jason's I noticed all the lights were out and I gulped. I wonder where they all had went.

We arrived outside a building and I handed the guy the money. "It's flat two one. Have a nice night." He smiled at me in the mirror. Yeah I very much doubt that was gonna happen.

I climbed out the taxi and looked at the building briefly, I walked to the doors and fished out my keys from my bag and held the pass to the door and it beeped. I swung the door open and made my way for the stairs.

I unlocked the door and stepped in. I dropped my bag at the door and closed it and locked it. I had a look around, it was all pretty basic. In the bathroom there was only a shower, sink and toilet with a hand towel beside the sink.