The hangover from hell.

I opened my eyes slowly, my head was pounding and I felt like I could be sick any second.

I realised I was in Jason's bedroom on the floor. I lifted my head to see him lying on the bed with Kaley wrapped in his arms.

How did I even get in here? I sat up as slow as possible and I looked down to see I was dressed in one of Jason's tops and a pair of his sweats.

I spotted a pile of my clothes in the corner of the room and I quietly walked to it and picked it up in my hands, I walked out of the room and made my way down the stairs. I had no clue what happened last night but judging by the mess, I knew it was a crazy one.

I kept my head down as I walked across the street, embarrassed to see anyone. I took my keys out my clutch from last night and opened the door.

When I got in, I realised it was half eight in the morning so everyone would still be sleeping.

I walked in to my bedroom and dropped the clothes from last night on the floor and collapsed in to bed. I snuggled up underneath the blankets and I could smell Jason's cologne on the clothes I briefly remembered pulling on.

I woke up again just after ten and I stretched out in bed. I lifted my head when I heard the bedroom door open.

"I brought you breakfast. I made it nice and greasy for your hangover" Lee laughed as he carried a tray to my bed and put it down. I sat up and let inhaled a deep breath.

I glanced at it and put my hand over my mouth, trying not to be sick. The thought of eating right now didn't appeal to me.

"What happened last night?" I asked him.

"I'm not really sure. Your best bet is to ask Jason. He never left your sight, he sent everyone home after he put you in to bed" He replied and smiled before walking towards the door. "Speak of the devil." Lee muttered and I looked at the door as Jason walked in and Lee walked out.

He was dressed in jeans and a tight blue t-shirt. He didn't look rough at all, no one could look worse than me right now.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked and sat at the bottom of my bed.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well one minute you were fine then Trip came running in, saying you'd started shaking and that you wanted to see me. I came out and then I took you to the bathroom, you threw up until about two in the morning and then I gave you clothes and put you to bed"

"How did I end up in your room?" I questioned.

"Because Lee was smashed, Nate couldn't see straight, Holly was paralytic drunk and Trip had no clue what to do with you" Jason laughed.

It still didn't make sense why I was in his room. "Why didn't you just bring me home?"

He took a bit of toast from the plate and took a bite, "because no one was there to look after you. I wanted to make sure you weren't gonna die during the night" He said jokingly.

"I didn't even have that much. I had a few beers and two shots. I have no clue how I got in that state" I complained as I rubbed my head.

"I'm not sure, some other girl got taken away just as bad but. I wasn't sure of her name, she came with a group of girls" Jason shrugged his shoulders.

Surely that must mean something if someone else left in the same state that I was in. "What did she look like?" I asked.

He raised his eyebrow, "I have no clue. Brown hair I think" he laughed. "Oh wait, someone posted pictures on to Facebook." He took out his phone from his pocket and started looking for the mystery girl.