Chloe

• Dedicated to Xerxes Break

I was lying on the ground weakly while being held by a girl wearing in a white dress covered with blood. "Nee who are you?" I asked the girl in a very faint voice. "Why are you crying?"

The girl in white was saying something while crying but I couldn't hear it. Then my vision began to blur.

My eyes shot open, tears started streaming down my face. My hands gripped my body as I try to calm myself. "That dream again" I whisper to myself.

As I got off my bed, convincing myself it was all just a bad dream, it's not a big deal besides there are things I need to do today. I force myself a smile and started walking to the bathroom. After taking a bath I went to the dressing room. I open the cabinet and trying to pick a dress to wear.

I had to admit picking a dress to wear takes time. Then finally I decided what to wear. I picked a light blue laced long dress decorated with lots of frills and ribbons. I took a final glance at myself wearing the dress I picked, suddenly I heard a knock, a voice calling my name and asking me to go outside. "Miss Chloe, please come out already. Sheryl-sama and Barma-sama is already waiting for you at the dining area, they want to tell you something" I replied "Alright then, please go ahead. I'll follow up".

Rufus Barma was one of the kind people who adopted me when I was found in an old abandon house. They said I was the only person found in that place. They didn't know where my family is, to be honest I don't even know my real name. I have no memories of my past. When they found me I was in the state of trauma that makes me forget all my memories of the past. I was really lucky Mr. Rufus along with Ms. Shelly and Ms. Sheryl found me. They treat me as their real a family member but they keep the event a secret because Pandora and the rest of the dukedoms will be questioning them. Ms. Shelly was the one who gave me the name Chloe. They help me recovered and I'm really thankful to them.

Then the servant was already gone. I quickly braided a part of my pink messy hair and the rest was just being brushed.

I ran outside my room, passing a long hallway, going down the stair, turning right and then finally I arrive.

I saw Rufus-kun and Sheryl-sama sitting at the table waiting for me. I greeted them with my best smile "Good morning Sheryl-sama and Rufus-kun" both of them greeted me back. "Chloe-san we've been waiting here for you for eternity" Rufus teasing me. I was about to say something when Sheryl-sama interrupted "Your starting a fight again aren't you Rufus-kun. Never tell a lady that she is late" Sheryl said it with a big scary smile. Rufus was being alarm and quickly apologize to me and saying it was just a joke. Then Sheryl and I just laugh.

After the lively chat we came down to a serious discussion.

Sheryl asked with worry face "Chloe dear are you sure you're going to join Pandora and quit your singing career?"

I answered her "Yes, I'm sure Sheryl-sama I wanted to repay all your kindness you had given to me by helping you at the Pandora".

"Working at Pandora wouldn't be that easy. Many people already died because of that job. Are you willing to risk your life for that?" Rufus added.

I said with a peaceful smile "I already knew that. It's alright, I'll be fine. I can take care of myself. In fact, this is the way I can help you. I know both of you and Shelly-sama have many problems, besides Shelly-sama is not in the right condition to work in Pandora anymore. So I'll be the one who will continue".

Sheryl held my hands and smiled "My dear you're so kind, thinking of others before yourself. I really admired your courage and I hope you will have all the wisdom and strength to do the things you want to do. I officially declare that you're part of Pandora". She gave the official symbol for Pandora…

Rufus inform me "your uniform is ready. You'll be working under me. For your first mission I would like you observe the illegal contractor named Oz Vessalius. You will help Sheryl's granddaughter Sharon. All your things are already in Sharon's house. And remember she knows nothing about except your name. She doesn't know about the secret. So be careful. That girl will be questioning you a lot if you tell her our secret. Well then, that's all. They're already expecting you. You'll be going now"

"Yes, I'll be keeping that secret. Well then good bye" while giving him a bow as a sign of respect.

Rufus whispered in a worry "please be careful and stay alive"

I gave him and Ms. Sheryl one last smile and a hug before I leave.

I sat in the carriage, staring out the window to admire the scenery passing around me.

After an hour of sitting in the carriage, I finally arrive at the Rainsworth mansion.

The moment I went down the carriage I saw a light brown haired girl standing with a friendly smile greeted me and at the right side of the young lady was a white hair man wearing a white and purple dress with a doll at his shoulder

She asked "Are you miss Chloe-san the new member of Pandora?"

I gave her a courteous bow and said "Yes, I'm Chloe Stern the newest member of Pandora. I work under Mr. Rufus Barma. I'm the one who will assist you."

The beautiful young lady introduced herself "I'm Sharon Rainsworth, the daughter of the head of the Reinsworth house, this is Xerxes Break, my loyal servant he is a member of Pandora like you".

The white man's eye widened and tries to approach Chloe. "Is this the new member of Pandora that Rufus Barma assign to help us, ojou-sama? ~" covering his mouth with his sleeves.

"I'm sorry if I didn't meet your expectation but I assure you, I'll give all my best in helping you" I said to him with a smile.

"Oh no! It's not like that Chloe-san we don't think of that. I'm sorry for what Break said, don't worry I'll teach him some manners now". As the young lady draw a huge metallic fan slapping it at break, leaving him unconscious at the ground.

I asked with a worry voice "are you sure his going to be alright?"

She gave me a big smiled and grab my hand "don't worry his going to be fine. Now, now I want to talk with you at my garden while having some tea".