Human Luxray x Male Reader: I Will Protect You.

You was walking towards a waterfall as he didnt have any idea where you was, You had on your skinny (F/C) jeans on, (F/C) converse and your black jacket on. Your (S/L/M/H) blew gently in the wind as you gently sit on a rock near the waterfall, You began to grip your fists in annoyance. ''How could I get lost! How could I get lost in a place like this and all on my own!'' you thought as you sat up to the sound of the twig snapping, looking horrified to the sight of a Wartortle looking guy and the worse thing was he looked really mad at you being in his spot, Stepping closer he growls as he raised his voice. ''What are you doing in my spot? near my waterfall!''. You couldn't move you was scared all you did was shiver with fear.

When you thought you was going to get hit a bolt of electric hit the ground near the Wartortle's feet, he backed away quickly as he looks around. ''Who are you?! Come on out or else I will hydro pump you with water!''. He looked nervous as you watched on the rock.

There! Another bolt hit near his foot than another! The next thing you notice is a Luxio jumping from the bushes with his fist in the air he than brings it down and started to fire more bolts of Electric straight towards Wartortle. ''Come on than! A bully like you should fight back!''. Wartortle looked scared but he got up ready to fight he back up but bumped into a tall dark fridge he turned slowly than jolted back seeing Luxray there with an evil cold glare down at the Water Pokemon. Wartortle than shivered and started to run letting out a loud cry. ''Wow Luxray, way to scare my friend...I was about to play with hi--'' Luxio was cut off by Luxray hitting his head softly. ''Idiot I said don't go far from our home. You know Shinx gets worried when her older brother gets lost''.

You sat there confused as you blinked softly watching the two and all the things that just happened. You gulped slightly as Luxio than turns to you and smirks folding his arms. ''Besides I help this guy out from being beaten to a pulp''. Luxray slowly turned to glance at you as you began to panic. ''I'm sorry!! I didnt mean to get into trouble..I didnt really ask for all this..I w-will just be on my way!! S-Sorry to have bothered you!!'' You quickly get up and started to move quickly towards the path they was on until Luxio stops you. ''you cant go yet!! I just saved you so you owe me a favor'' He smirks than takes your hand. You looked down at him as Luxray stares at you not trusting you. ''Big brother, Don't you think that ...eeer...What is your name again?''. You blink as you than speak up a little ''(Y/N)'', Luxio than smirks as he acts a little cocky, ''(Y/N) What sort of a name is that?!''

You look at him as he started to drag you towards their home, Luxray wasn't far behind.

/ ~ Time Skip ~ \

Luxio was fast asleep next to Shinx on a big shared bed between the two, Luxray was cleaning up the dishes as you walked in to help, ''You can stay the night, in the morning you must leave, I cant handle having someone like you come here and make things worse.'' You was hurt, a sharp pain hit you in the feels than gently lowers your head. To be honest, you felt like you was wanted by Luxio and Shinx, they enjoyed your company and enjoyed your presents, It was hard to get to be around Luxray for he is the type to not be controlled or want to get to know anybody else. You walk out of the kitchen and head to the couch, laying your head down letting your (L/D) (F/C) hair flop to the one side of your face, Closing your eyes you heard foot steps walk inside, You kept your eyes closed as Luxray looked at you than gently places a blanket over you. He was caring but he couldn't let anybody hurt his family. He walked over to the window ledge and sat on it closing his eyes to rest as you smiles and gently fell asleep.

~ MORNING :D ~

''BANG BANG BANG'' You woke up to the sound of the door being banged you than heard yelling from a familiar voice... Luxio?...No, It sounded more older...Luxray! You shot up and poked your head through the door to see a huge man at the door with a big belly on him and he was yelling at Luxray as he growled and yelled back, You was worries why this man was here but then you saw Wartortle at his side, Which could only mean...This guy was Blastoise. Shinx and Luxrio ran to you as they hugged you tightly. ''Please (Y/N) you mustn't go out there!! Mr. Blastoise is mad from yesterday!! and you didnt help Luxio!'' Shinx was upset and worried as Luxio than got off you and stood like a hero. ''Don't worry (Y/N) I will protect you from them! You did nothing wrong!'', You stood there unable to speak but once you had the chance to speak you heard bolts of electric zap things and felt the place grow dark, You quickly rushed out as sparks of electric leave Luxray and Blastoise was guarding Wartortle, He than used Hydro Pump towards Luxray but he moved to dodge it Luxray moved quickly to dodge the water blasts from Blastoise. You, Luxio and Shinx ran out to watch, the battle went on, Both bodging hits and taking some, the place got out of control between the you, You saw Luxio and Shinx look very scared and worried about Luxray.