(Chapter 26)(SYLO)

(Chapter 26)(SYLO)

(Tyler's p.o.v)

I sighed. I was cutting meat. Timberlyn came into the kitchen. Her son in her arms. "Hi". She says. "Hey". I say. Her son had her eyes and her nose. "What's his name again?" I asked. "Brantley Xavier , Teller, but that'll change soon.""he's gonna be a Gilbert." She says. "Kinda cool you named him after your dad, must be a daddy's girl". I say. "What's wrong with that?" She says. I smirked. "So Brantley is his first name, spelled the same?" I asked. "No it's actually spelled B-R-A -N-T- L-E-E." She says. "Hm, different". I say.
"So I assume he's a mamas boy". I say. "I don't think he knows quite yet". She laughs.
"Uh.. Um.. Would you like to um../
I stopped when her daddy came in. "Hm?" Timberlyn asked. "Never mind". I say putting the meat in the food saver bags.

Brantley looked at Timberlyn. "Your son's sleepin', might wanna take him to bed". he says to her. She nodded. She carried her son up stairs.
"All packed huh?" BG asked. "Yeah, I guess I'll get on home then". I say. BG nodded.
"Hey don't forget we got a club meeting tomorrow night".
BG says. "I won't forget, and um.. Is Timberlyn gonna be there?" I asked. "Maybe, why?" He asked. "Cause I enjoy her company, Brantley". I admit. Well I didn't admit everything. I was so close to asking her out and then, BG walked in. I backed out of asking her cause I feared BG would rip my head off my shoulders. I knew Timberlyn had a terrible experience with men in the past. Well at least that's what BG had told me, he hadn't given me details only that she wasn't quick to trust a man she didn't know much about. That was just smart on her part, in my opinion a woman shouldn't trust every man she came in contact with.

(The next day)

I was here in BG's garage.
I hadn't seen Timberlyn yet. Okay so maybe I did like her. She was young and beautiful, and not afraid to speak her mind at all. She was funny and a good mother. That's all I wanted really, was to get to know her, and maybe hook up. All the guys from SYLO were just hanging out. "Yo BG where's your newest addition?" Jeremy asked. "In the house with her mother". Timberlyn says from behind me. I jumped a bit. She had her own child in her arms. She wore rings, I had never noticed. BG seemed slightly uncomfortable with the look in his oldest child's eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked. "He knows". She says looking at Brantley with a cold glare.
"BG's in trouble now". Jeremy says. BG followed Timberlyn out of the garage.

"What's going on?" I asked the guys. "Timbo has always felt upset about her father not being there for her when she was little, and now BG has another baby girl". Jeremy says. "and Timbo thinks that the same thing is going to happen with baby Remus". John says. "But why does she care?" I asked. "It's her sibling, wouldn't you care too, if your father paid his other children no mind". Jeremy says. Ben just stood there.
BG came back and Timberlyn wasn't with him. "Where's Timbo ?" John asked. "Helping Stephanie with a few things". BG says. "Aren't you gonna help?" I asked. "Timbo doesn't see the fact that Stephanie wants to do it on her own, I'm there when she needs me but it's not like when I ran out on Remi". BG says. "Remi?" I asked. "Timberlyn's mama". BG says.
"So next week is gonna be the motorcycle ride, for I go back on tour". BG says. I nodded.
We all went in the house for dinner.
Timberlyn was setting the table. "Fancy". Ben says. "This means you have to use a fork Ben". Timberlyn says. "Oh shut up". Ben says. She grinned. "That's not what you used to say". Timberlyn says winking. It made me feel slightly uncomfortable. Had they been a thing, a serious thing?
Timberlyn picked up Xavier. She was trying to bottle feed him. He wouldn't take it. "Your such a boy". She says to her son . She walked up stairs. "Where's she goin' " John asked. "Feed the baby". BG says. Stephanie was down here eating with us cause Remus or Luna whatever get name was, was asleep in the play pin. "Don't think we would've minded it if she would've fed him right here at the table." Ben says. BG glared at him, and Jeremy smacked him in the back of the head. BG got up and was making another plate. "Whatcha doin?" Stephanie asked him. "Fixing Timbo a plate." BG says. "Why don't you get Tyler to take it to her, if he wants too". Stephanie says. I nodded. "Sure." I say. Ben glared at me. I took the plate from BG. I walked up the stairs headed for her room.