(Chapter 14)(riot in the street)

(BG's p.o.v)

I hated being in here. I was in my own cell alone, I sighed. I missed home and my baby girl. She's probably home crying her eyes out right now.

(Timberlyn's p.o.v)

"Ben we gotta save him!!" I say. "So what's your idea." He asked. I looked at my little cousin. She was five, "slippery". She says. "What?" Ben asked. "She's come to the conclusion that if I'm covered in motor oil, the cops won't be able to grab me." I say. Ben nodded. "Jeremy can help with that part". I say.
Jeremy was dad's stage manager, and he knew my plan and was glad to help free dad.
I went to Jeremy's house. He had the motor oil. He looked at me, "you sure bout this?" He asked. I nodded.
"Yes, it'll work". I say.
He told Ben to go ahead of us.
He put a towel on the back of his truck. I was wearing my BG nation shirt. I climbed up on the back of the truck in my old clothes. Jeremy climbed up on the truck and stood in front of me. John and the rest of the guys were putting their hands in the bucket of oil.
They painted me with hand prints, they were having the time of their lives, putting the black oil on me. I laughed. "Hold still, and close your eyes". Jeremy says. I did as told. "John put a hand print over her eyes and one over her mouth , make them opposite each other." Jeremy says. I smiled. "Let's go". "I'll take her in my truck." Jeremy says. He put a lid on the bucket of oil, just in case and left it on the back of the truck.

We were here and john had the chains. I was gonna chain myself to the gate of the jail in protest. The BG nation was here. Then I saw the Sons, yep of anarchy . I looked up to see none other than Jax Teller. He walked over to the jail gate. "Protest to free your old man huh?" He says. "Yeah, wanna help?" I asked him. "As long as I can get a kiss." He says with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. "No sir, it was over a long time ago, my biker boy ". I say. He grinned. "Fine so how's the riot going?" He asked. "Pretty good." I say kinda doubting that we'd free dad like this, "na you gotta get em railed up, baby girl". He says. Oh boy. I thought.
"Yo!! You wanna get BG outta here!!" Jax yelled. "Yeah!!" They yell, "well, get to it!!" He says. Everyone was banging on the jail then the police came out to yell at them. Then Jax got all the guys together.
They all hurt a few of the officers. Jax wiped the motor oil away from my mouth. "Ja/
He cut me off by his lips on mine. Then he wiped the oil from my neck. And kissed my neck letting his tongue taste my neck every time he kissed it. Jax was the only man that could make me drenched just by a kiss. Ben saw this and his blue eyes went dark.
I shoved Jax away. He looked at Ben . "Sorry". Jax says. "Always satisfy her". Jax says to Ben. Jax walked away from me. "What the hell was that."! Ben says mad and confused. "He misses me." I say. "So have I and he just gets to walk over here and suck on your face." Ben says. "It was over with him a long time ago." I say. Ben went to walk away. "Wait! I'm pregnant!!" I say. Ben stopped and looked at me. "It's yours, I found out a month ago." I say. He smiled. "So your really mine now". He says. I nodded. "Look". He says. I looked up at the steps of the jail. "Daddy!!" I screamed happily. Ben unbound me from the gate. I ran up towards the steps. The cops tried to grab me but couldn't cause I was slippery from the oil. I hugged daddy. "If we free him, will you all go home!!" The state trooper asked. "Yes!" We all say. They undid dads cuffs and we were free to go.
But dad would be on house arrest for 3 months. But at least he wouldn't have to be gone for 7 years.

We got back home and daddy was spraying me off with the water hose outside. "It's cold!!" I screamed as I laughed. "Yep, and it's about to get everywhere". He says and sprayed me in my ear. I laughed.

I changed my clothes and we were inside now. I grabbed Ben's hand. "Daddy we have something to tell you". I say nervously. "Hm?" Dad asked. "I'm pregnant, and it's Ben's". I say quietly . Dad looked at Ben. "Come here for a second". He says to Ben . Ben walked over to him. Then daddy punched Ben in the face, knocking him into the floor. "Daddy!!" I say.