(Chapter 17)(healing you)

(Jax's p.o.v)

I yawned and saw Timbo sitting up on the side of the bed. She was sniffing, she had been crying. I stood up and went over to her side of the bed, I kissed her cheek. "Can you get me pregnant Jax". She says. "What?" I asked. "Get me pregnant, I want a baby, please!" She says. I kissed her. "I'm sorry baby, but I can't, not till you know what you want, your upset, and you want a baby, but you'll regret it". I say. "No I won't Jax please". She says kissing my mouth. It turned me on when she wrapped her legs around my waist. She was naked and I was so close to taking her to bed. But I stopped. "Baby girl I can't." I say. She tangled her ringed fingers in my hair. "Please". She breathed in my ear, and kissed it. "Stop it". I say kissing her forehead. She sat on the bed and cried a bit.
"It's not fare". She says. "I know darlin' , but it'll be okay I promise, how bout I take you on a ride, just around town; on my Harley". I say. She nodded. I grabbed her some clothes. I put her underwear on her, I kissed her thighs and nipped her skin. She closed her eyes. I put her bra on her and kissed up her spine. Then I put her jeans on her while I kissed her belly button letting my tongue play with the piercing that was there. I put her tank top on her and then her sweatshirt. I even helped her into her converse sneakers. It took a while to get her outta the house but now;

We were on my Harley. She held tight to me and I drove to her favorite spot. She looked up and I saw a slight smile cross her beautiful face. "Thanks Jax". She says kissing my nose. "No problem darlin'" I say as she looked at the sunset and sat in front of me on my bike. I placed my hands on her hips. "Maybe I'll give you a baby, but just .. Not yet". I say rubbing her sides.

My phone began to vibrate and I pulled it outta my pocket. It was Brantley.

Me: yeah man?

BG: where y'all at? I came home and now y'all are gone.

Me: we'll be right there, I just took her out to her favorite field.

BG: alright, how's she feelin?

Me: a lot better, but I know she's still gonna want to see her o'l man. So I'm coming on that way with her.

BG: alright, I hate that so much shit has happened to her over these past few months.

Me: yeah, me too.

Timberlyn took my hand and placed it on her flat belly.

BG: see ya in a minute brother.

Me:yeah, see ya in a minute.

I hung up. I kissed her cheek. "I love you". I say to her. "Ben lied to me Jax, how can I trust that you love me?" She asked.
"Maybe in a month or two, when the house is cleaned up, and it's all better, we can move in together, have a few babies". I say. She smiled. "Okay, but our first has to be a boy and we gotta name him Abel". She says. "Okay""be our luck we'd get a girl". I say.