Part 2

It was 3:15pm and Jenifer had walked over to the lunch room to commence her unfair detention, hoping she can get this done quickly and go home and not have to worry about mean, old, nut case Josh anymore.

As Jenifer walked in she was surprised to see Josh already there cleaning up the tile floors with a dirty, old mop.

“Your here early.” Jenifer yelled across the room.

“Or you’re just late.” Josh said not even bothering to look up.

“Um, no I'm on time. Detention doesn’t start to 3:15 so that means you’re early.”

“Whatever”, Josh replied not giving a care in the world to what Jenifer was saying or doing.

“What’s with you? It’s like during school time your all like teasing me and hating me to bits and once no one is around you don’t give a damn about me.”

“Oh, sorry would you like me to pretend to hate you and tease you.”

“No, but why are you doing this? Why aren’t you admitting to yourself that you hate me?” Jenifer said sitting down right in front of Josh now, who was still cleaning the floors.

“You still think I hate you, has it ever occurred to you that I never hated you and that it was never me who spread the rumour. There are four hundred other student at this school Jen so why narrow it down to just me?”

“Ok, well it doesn’t look like I'm getting anything out of you this afternoon so can we hurry up and get this done. Its Valentine’s Day and I have things to do.” Jenifer said after a long pause.

“What’s the rush, it’s not like you have a date or anything. Do you!”

“Well I might have had a date if it wasn’t for you spreading that rumour about me around the school last Friday.”

“Oh my gosh, you seriously can’t see it, can you?” Josh said looking up a Jenifer.

“What are you talking about?”

“So, all this time besides all the signs and, all the little hints you never realised it.”

“Realised what?!”

Hey all,

So this is part 2  what do you think so far, remember feedback is appriciated.

Also there is a picture to the side of Josh. Just to let everyone know these arent my own picture i just went on google images and picked them.  so all rights go to the people who own them.

Happy Reading =)